Different Manager, same shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
today was utter bollux, this was against a team we should have folded in half and put five past them.

Hume is the most selfish little twat on a football field I have ever seen and should be told so. A blatant dive in the first half was just not on, and despite MDV passing to him all the time, I cannot recall him doing the service back.
The only bright side to the afternoon was the final whistle

Dare i say it.......we've got to "Keep the faith!!"

You think it was a blatant dive?
I sit dead in line with the edge of that area and it looked to me like their defender helped him with a push, though agreed Hume did go down like he was in the Olympic Final.

that was a dive and I had a very good view of it. Its not the first time he has tried a dive though is it?

No it isn't. It's something that people don't seem to want to berate him about, or his constant moaning, yet I'm sure if it was MDV then certains fans would be calling him!
I did think he went down easily but I also thought their defender pushed him, it looked like that sitting in L1 anyhoo.

Dare i say it.......we've got to "Keep the faith!!"

you know what ? i would love to "keep the faith" i really would, but i really expected something today from a team that,so im being told, is geared up for promotion and i got nothing more than ive had over the last few years.. same old same old. its tests your patience to the limit.

I didn't think it was a dive, but I was at the opposite end of the stadium. More of a dive was Hayes towards the end, well, that's a bit harsh, to put it more mildly he went down easily. Agree with different manager same shit, what can we do though? Get a new team?

today was utter bollux, this was against a team we should have folded in half and put five past them.

Hume is the most selfish little twat on a football field I have ever seen and should be told so. A blatant dive in the first half was just not on, and despite MDV passing to him all the time, I cannot recall him doing the service back.
The only bright side to the afternoon was the final whistle

Couldnt disagree more, we played well today, hit the post twice and their keeper made some excellent saves. With a bit more luck we could have won by 2 or 3. You can't expect miracles straight away but that was a massive improvement on anything I saw last season.

lets not focus on a ****ing dive. The point is that we were awfull today, i honestly feel like Leicester City is stuck in a time warp. It doesn't matter what we do we are shit all the time. Im not going to go in depth about today because im pissed off enough as it is, however for me the follwing are true-

*Clemence was possibly the worst player on pitch, couldnt find a blue shirt to save his life. Also no urgency in his play.

*Shaun Newton (i have said this many times) has no idea what possitioning is, he is a disgrace to anyone that calls themselves a wide player. He constantly tracks inside, never gets on his toes to offer a decent option up the line and generally looks shit. I hope to gog keabi is better.

*Hume was not at the races today, simple

*Kishishev was poor

*Mattock was dissapointing and possibly highlighted the fact that he isnt ready for a full season.

*MDV did very well through out the game, however he should have buried his header as he was unaposed. Generally he had a good game nad layed some fantastic balls off for other players. However, one thing that concerns me is that we are all giving him lots of praise for doing simple things that any championship striker should do easily, settling for mediocracy maybe?

*the most laughable moment was not blackpools goal, it was infact when Fatty 'ive never done anything of note' Fryatt got a huge reception from the fans in the KOP, even more so than the players on the ****ing pitch, even in the first half. what a ****ing joke.

After saying i wont go into it too much i suppose i have, now im off to think of the most fitting way to kill myself to avoid travelling to accrington stanley.

Ones things for sure, we have **** all hope of beating palace at selhurst (we never do) and id put good money on us gettin **** all out of the watford game at home.

Oh the hilarity of being a Leicester city fan, Different regime, same old shit.

Couldnt disagree more, we played well today, hit the post twice and their keeper made some excellent saves. With a bit more luck we could have won by 2 or 3. You can't expect miracles straight away but that was a massive improvement on anything I saw last season.

Im sorry mate but that means sod all, we could not beat Blackpool at home, simple. Fact wise this result is the lowest point of the last 5 years.

I wonder how many of the promotion contending teams would be happy with their display upon losing to Blackpool at home.

Blackpool were poor and yet we couldnt get a single thing out of the game, in that rspect performance counts for didly squat.

Your so wrong, We should had won today nomater what Bo legs some of you think. If you are happy to be in this division then don't bother to support the City because the rest of want to be watching them in the prem!

Yes there is another 37 games to go, but who likes losing? I DON'T

I'm sorry, but I just dont get the whole, 'we've had one bad result so lets write off the whole season' mentality. Spurs got beaten by a newly-promoted side today, do you think they're writing off playing in the champions league? I thought the performance was decent and we were unlucky to lose, I'm afraid you just have to write off today as 'one of those games'. The ball was just not gonna go in, all teams have games like that.

Of course we all want to be playing in the Prem but you have to remember we were in a relegation battle last season and it takes time to turn these things around.

i never wrote the season off, simply stated that it wasn't good enough and that we wont get any points from the next two games either.

I'm sorry, but I just dont get the whole, 'we've had one bad result so lets write off the whole season' mentality. Spurs got beaten by a newly-promoted side today, do you think they're writing off playing in the champions league? I thought the performance was decent and we were unlucky to lose, I'm afraid you just have to write off today as 'one of those games'. The ball was just not gonna go in, all teams have games like that.
Of course we all want to be playing in the Prem but you have to remember we were in a relegation battle last season and it takes time to turn these things around.

i agree we could have been playing all night and we still wouldn't of scored

Hume is the most selfish little twat on a football field I have ever seen and should be told so. A blatant dive in the first half was just not on, and despite MDV passing to him all the time, I cannot recall him doing the service back. The only bright side to the afternoon was the final whistle

I havnt read the rest of this thread apart from your post, but I hope people will now stop thinking Hume should be first on the team sheet.

OK, he's a good player, he works very hard, is suprisingly good in the air and has scored some tremendous goals - but for all that I think he is only an upper mid-table/possibly play-offs striker for me.

I think this could lead the way for a certain Matty Fryatt to start alongside De Vries - I think this could work.

But then again with DJ looking good today with pace, skill and almost scoring, and with rumours of JFH and Riordan joining - I can only see Matty getting a first team place through very hard work, determination and more importantly - goals.

After saying i wont go into it too much i suppose i have, now im off to think of the most fitting way to kill myself to avoid travelling to accrington stanley.

Ones things for sure, we have **** all hope of beating palace at selhurst (we never do) and id put good money on us gettin **** all out of the watford game at home.

Oh the hilarity of being a Leicester city fan, Different regime, same old shit.

Please don't. ;)

but were not spurs and were not in the premiership, and if they were in our position now then they would be moaning just as much as we are, we were promised alot on the opening day and its not happened and we have a right to be cheesed off about it.

If you are happy to be in this division then don't bother to support the City because the rest of want to be watching them in the prem!

I'd sooner see us establish ourselves in this division and win more than we lose rather than go up too soon and become canon fodder for every other team in the Prem.

Don't forget, Milan said he had a three year plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669