Different Manager, same shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont give 2 flying ****s if your sick of my whinging, thats your problem.

The fact remains that i am entitled to whinge after losing to Blackpool at home. FACT

And we're entitled to tell you to F**k off and die for being a moaning b*****d

And we're entitled to tell you to F**k off and die for being a moaning b*****d

No mate im affraid being entitled to an opinion is very different to having the right to tell me to **** off and die.

Prick

I'm going to cheer up this horrible Sunday by telling you that 2005/06 season 3 of the teams that made the top six lost at home on the first day, and Reading were Champions.

Look, you all need to understand the difference between rubbishing the entire season and having a well justified rant about being unable to beat Blackpool at home.

Look, you all need to understand the difference between rubbishing the entire season and having a well justified rant about being unable to beat Blackpool at home.

its no use arguing with born losers Lako, I cannot stand the idea of losing but it happens and when it does happen I fecking moan as I am entitled to. If we were 20 points clear and lost a game I would moan.... I DON'T LIKE LOSING!!!!

As you quite rightly say, a lot of losers cannot understand the difference between having a moan at the team for playing badly and getting beaten by a team we should have beaten, and giving up on an entire season after one match.

Well I am afraid you must be a natural born loser then.

And as I have posted elsewhere, hitting the post, bar and goalkeeper are all classed of misses, you dont get points for this.

Nah but theres playing badly and then theres just bad luck. We played well and theres some encouraging signs, we just didnt have the rub of the green. I just wish people wouldnt get so melodramatic about one bad result.

Nah but theres playing badly and then theres just bad luck. We played well and theres some encouraging signs, we just didnt have the rub of the green. I just wish people wouldnt get so melodramatic about one bad result.

losing and blaming it on bad luck is not on, we lost and thats all there is to it.
We were all over Harlow Town years ago in the cup and the feckers beat us, bad luck did not ever come into it, we were very complacant, as we were yesterday.

I agree. We could have played a lot better, and hopefully will when the team begins to gel, but we still had the chances to win. I also think it's patronising to Blackpool to imply we should be beating teams like them week in week out. They came into the game on the back of a ten match winning run, and I was advised by a Scunny mate of mine that they are a pretty good footballing side - and they were. On that sort of performance they will be looking at a top ten finish IOM.

Last edited:
Most sensible post so far and about sums it up for me.

We are complaining about the performance in a one off game, not the season as a whole. I see no problem with that, and it's perfectly justified.

I love people without a sense of perception, they're great.

Pretty much exactly how I felt after the game, although I kept saying same shit, different season.

TBH I think I was more disappointed in the fact that despite having so many opportunities to score, we failed to convert one of them rather than the actual loss. If we didn't look like scoring then I would be very worried, although I do not think that strike partnership is good enough to get us in the play offs.

I actually thought we played well and were unlucky not to score 3 or 4 goals.

It was the first day, it would have been nice to win but at the end of the day I took heart from what I thought was a good (but unlucky) performance. I think they may take a little time to gel together but I certainly think we are a hell of alot better than this time last year.

at least they looked fit.

after one game your having a well justified rant.one ****ing game my friend and your life around you is falling apart.ive supported this club 35 years and allthough weve had our ups and downs i support this club for what we stand for, foxes never quit,ive not quit in 35 years but to see people like you having a well deserved rant after one game gets my goat.your supposed to be a supporter not a detractor. and as for calling someone a prick on this site is just another way of showing your imaturity. i rephrase something i stated earlier, your not fit to..View attachment 1943

I actually thought we played well and were unlucky not to score 3 or 4 goals.

It was the first day, it would have been nice to win but at the end of the day I took heart from what I thought was a good (but unlucky) performance. I think they may take a little time to gel together but I certainly think we are a hell of alot better than this time last year.

at least they looked fit.

:038::038:

I feel sorry for the people who were in cat-kicking mood after that (aside from sheer disbelief that we couldn't stick one of those chances away). This team is a work in progress that actually looks like it might progress... if given a chance. We'll play worse than that and win. And anyone who thought a serious promotion challenge was on the cards was deluded in the first place.

after one game your having a well justified rant.one ****ing game my friend and your life around you is falling apart.

and as for calling someone a prick on this site is just another way of showing your imaturity. i rephrase something i stated earlier, your not fit to..View attachment 1943

Are you ****ing delinquent, im having a rant about the game itself not the season. My life most certainly is not falling apart around me as i understand and fully belive that things will get better this season.

I dont care if it's after one game, it could be after 20 for all i care as im talking about this one result.

And as for your second point, i most certainly have the right to call someone a prick who tells me to '**** off and die' because i dont share his lovely and rosey opinion.

Last edited:
Are you ****ing delinquent, im having a rant about the game itself not the season. My life most certainly is not falling apart around me as i understand and fully belive that things will get better this season.

I dont care if it's after one game, it could be after 20 for all i care as im talking about this one result.

And as for your second point, i most certainly have the right to call someone a prick who tells me to '**** off and die' because i dont share his lovely and rosey opinion.
**** off and die

**** off and die

Chaps this has stopped being a discussion or banter. Please slag each other off in private. :icon_conf :icon_conf

No way, keep it in here!!!

Scrap, scrap, scrap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00