Different Manager, same shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
fair point, just sticking up for my team:icon_wink

By telling someone to **** off and die, mmm very big of you.

I actually find it very offensive and am surprised no action has been taken. People have been repremanded on here for far less and im pissed off.

Last edited:
If you spend all day moaning and groaning about not winning a football match then your living a very empty life. Especially after the first day of a season. This is the time of the year when any fan should feel optimistic and excited about the season ahead.

Ok we didn't win, you're p****d off, give it a few more games before you put the rusty bread knife to your wrists.

If you spend all day moaning and groaning about not winning a football match then your living a very empty life. Especially after the first day of a season. This is the time of the year when any fan should feel optimistic and excited about the season ahead.

Ok we didn't win, you're p****d off, give it a few more games before you put the rusty bread knife to your wrists.

I wish people would stop putting words in others mouths, no one is taking a rusty bread knife to their wrists and everyone reccognises that the season is only just under way.

I give up

:038::038::038:
if i wanted to listen to someone moaning and groaning all day i would have got me a second wife:icon_wink

The attitude of some people on here is simply laughable. That's all have to say on the negative side of things.

losing and blaming it on bad luck is not on, we lost and thats all there is to it.
We were all over Harlow Town years ago in the cup and the feckers beat us, bad luck did not ever come into it, we were very complacant, as we were yesterday.

Aye! But we did manage to take them to a replay!
:icon_wink

By telling someone to **** off and die, mmm very big of you.

I actually find it very offensive and am surprised no action has been taken. People have been repremanded on here for far less and im pissed off.
i apologise for that remark allthough it doesent look like sarcasm it was meant as sarcasm relating to the posts before.

saying that i stand by everything else ive posted on this thread.

by the way man u couldnt beat reading at home and reading was down to 10 men. i wonder how many red fans will have a rant at there team, even though they had chances to bury the game.sound familliar :icon_wink

i apologise for that remark allthough it doesent look like sarcasm it was meant as sarcasm relating to the posts before.

saying that i stand by everything else ive posted on this thread.

by the way man u couldnt beat reading at home and reading was down to 10 men. i wonder how many red fans will have a rant at there team, even though they had chances to bury the game.sound familliar :icon_wink

Ferguson out. ;)

Comparing Leicester with Manure, I've heard it all now. But if that's how you want to play it, I will guarantee Manure finish in the top two of the Premiership this season, would you guarantee that Leicester will finish in the top 2 of this division ?

After all the hype, people are disappointed. We have no divine right to beat teams such as Blackpool, but I think what has brought on such a negative reaction is the fact it was the 1st game of the season when expectation was so high. I guess it has brought a good few of us back down to earth, and that's why so many are feeling pissed off.

Last edited:
Comparing Leicester with Manure, I've heard it all now. But if that's how you want to play it, I will guarantee Manure finish in the top two of the Premiership this season, would you guarantee that Leicester will finish in the top 2 of this division ?

After all the hype, people are disappointed. We have no divine right to beat teams such as Blackpool, but I think what has brought on such a negative reaction is the fact it was the 1st game of the season when expectation was so high. I guess it has brought a good few of us back down to earth, and that's why so many are feeling pissed off.

my quote was meant for someone else :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00