Different Manager, same shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's all this running to mummy lark going on here? No-one likes a grass.

no-one likes being told to **** off and die either.

A complaint was made, and so far no action.

Please check the bottom right hand corner of the post in question, An infraction and warning was issued at least 3 hours before you posted.

Please check the bottom right hand corner of the post in question, An infraction and warning was issued at least 3 hours before you posted.

Im not in the habit of going back and reading the same posts twice.

Im not in the habit of going back and reading the same posts twice.

So why seemingly criticise the mods for taking no action, when you hadn't even bothered to see whether any action had been taken?

So why seemingly criticise the mods for taking no action, when you hadn't even bothered to see whether any action had been taken?

Because i didn't even realise that it would say action had been taken in the post.

Sorry :icon_roll

What's all this running to mummy lark going on here? No-one likes a grass.

unfortunatelly i live 60 miles from the walkers.theres a lot of people on here who are mates away from the site and they tend to stick up for each other on here.boy genius was out of order for sticking his twopenneth in even though an infraction had been issued and i had posted an apology to lako.

im going to get my mum to join so she can stick up for her little boy :icon_bigg

[/b]

unfortunatelly i live 60 miles from the walkers.theres a lot of people on here who are mates away from the site and they tend to stick up for each other on here.boy genius was out of order for sticking his twopenneth in even though an infraction had been issued and i had posted an apology to lako.

im going to get my mum to join so she can stick up for her little boy :icon_bigg

No he feckin wasn't....... I didn't see your apology though, so I presume you sent it via PM.

DD and I got an infraction for something a lot lot less than what you said so there....

No he feckin wasn't....... I didn't see your apology though, so I presume you sent it via PM.

DD and I got an infraction for something a lot lot less than what you said so there....
checkk #66 of this thread.
imo you were out of order, the debate was between me and lako.
i dont care that your infraction was for something less.i can assure you i didnt post the mods for you to be given one, nor would i, i think the mods do a good job and i accepted the punishment they gave me.

i have calmed down now. in a nutshell i dont like people knocking the team just because we lose a game etc.i will continue to post positivelly about leicester city,others will please themselves.

checkk #66 of this thread.
imo you were out of order, the debate was between me and lako.
i dont care that your infraction was for something less.i can assure you i didnt post the mods for you to be given one, nor would i, i think the mods do a good job and i accepted the punishment they gave me.

i have calmed down now. in a nutshell i dont like people knocking the team just because we lose a game etc.i will continue to post positivelly about leicester city,others will please themselves.

OK then Nathan......

Comparing Leicester with Manure, I've heard it all now. But if that's how you want to play it, I will guarantee Manure finish in the top two of the Premiership this season, would you guarantee that Leicester will finish in the top 2 of this division ?

After all the hype, people are disappointed. We have no divine right to beat teams such as Blackpool, but I think what has brought on such a negative reaction is the fact it was the 1st game of the season when expectation was so high. I guess it has brought a good few of us back down to earth, and that's why so many are feeling pissed off.

Read today that it's 54 years since we won on the first day of the season, is that right?

do you want to explain that :102:
if its supposed to be funny let every body have a laugh,or are you just going to hide behind your buddies :102:

I think he's referring to the fact that post number 66 was made by Nathan

NB: he is not my buddy in any way shape or form - in fact he sickens me

Last edited:
Read today that it's 54 years since we won on the first day of the season, is that right?

No, but it's that long since a new manager won their first match.
Last time we won the first match was 2002 at home to Watford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00