Difficult for Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semper Eadem said:
WOW, West Brom! and you think he chose us over Premier Legaue football? :lol:

news for you buddy, if any player we have signed was offered premier league football he would be there.

Sinclair was regularly shit in the premier for 8 years

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That has to be the funniest comment Ive seen for a while! "regularly shit in the premier league for 8 years" :lol:

Suppose we shud blame O Neill for his poor player judgement then in buying him :wink:

Glad you find it funny.... probably an over reaction but he is shit either way!

Do you know he didnt come here instead of them?? Exactly so shut your mouth.

well I wish I could be shit and play premier league football for 8 years :wink:

I dont know Tiatto didnt choose West Brom, I just think had he been offered premier league football over us he would have chose it.

Just using common sense.

Semper Eadem said:

I dont know Tiatto didnt choose West Brom, I just think had he been offered premier league football over us he would have chose it.

Just using common sense.

Gazza use to play in the top english and italian league doesnt mean he is still good. If people say the old players coming in are shit surely the same has to apply to the old players going out!!!!!

I'd imagine Tiatto came here because he was more or less guaranteed a place in the starting eleven.I've no gripe with his signing,got a mate who is a Man City fan and he rates him and from what I've seen of him he looks fine.I'm not too bothered about our signings anymore,lets play a few games first and then we will all see instead of this constant bickering.

Babylon said:
Semper Eadem said:

Just using common sense.

Gazza use to play in the top english and italian league doesnt mean he is still good. If people say the old players coming in are shit surely the same has to apply to the old players going out!!!!!

egsacilly and how old was ferdinad last season, our players of the season, it dont matter how old they are if they can still play. We should be optimistic, aspecially before the seoan hasnt even started, im getitng pissed of at the board, i bet they made micky put those get out clauses in, and tim davies said we has 10 million to spend on radio leicester, what a load of bull.

give micky some time, who can do a better job them him? maybe we should bring back taylor?

i dont like it that we have to bring in older players but thats the way it is, and remeber only 4 years ago martin was still gere, so was lennon, muzzy, savage, matty at his best, carling cup, just whis we could still have a settled team every seoan, adding 3/4 quality players every seaon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263