Difficult for Mickey

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Active Member
MA already had a difficult job to re-build the team on probably a shoe string budget.

It must be a lot worse at the moment because we dont know how much we have to pay for Williams and the McAteer snub makes it even harder for him

Keep going Mickey, were all behind you(well most of us)

If youre reading this MA go for Tom Doherty at Bristol City.. because he's younger and a damn site better!
 

Southern Fox

New Member
Or just clinch the Connolly deal before some other bugger does. He will score loads of goals for us next season for sure!!!

ps. Did anyone see that Leeds had a £1mil YES 1 MILLION bid turned down for a Burnley youngster according to BBC news in brief.

How on earth can they afford this??? Answers on a postcard please!
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Southern Fox said:
Or just clinch the Connolly deal before some other bugger does. He will score loads of goals for us next season for sure!!!

ps. Did anyone see that Leeds had a £1mil YES 1 MILLION bid turned down for a Burnley youngster according to BBC news in brief.

How on earth can they afford this??? Answers on a postcard please!

Probably allowed to get another loan out. :roll:
 

Naughty Fox

New Member
Southern Fox said:
Or just clinch the Connolly deal before some other bugger does. He will score loads of goals for us next season for sure!!!

ps. Did anyone see that Leeds had a £1mil YES 1 MILLION bid turned down for a Burnley youngster according to BBC news in brief.

How on earth can they afford this??? Answers on a postcard please!

Yes it stinks, the way they came out of admin is worse than us as they only bought the 'football' part and not the bulk of the debts, they have money now from player sales :? .
The other theory is they are signing all the players before they slip into admin again :wink:
 

trueblue

New Member
Go Mickey Go

When You're Smiling said:
because milner went to newcastle for 5m.

:evil: Its about time Mickey Adams told us true LCFC fans the truth about his dealing, If not it wont belong untill the Chant "Adams Out" start.

I bet you all by the end of September the calls for his head start. :cry: :cry: :cry:
 

fairbanksh

New Member
:cry:
I agree
Im not calling for Adams to go, but he made so many mistakes last season, strategy, La Managa and tactics. He has gone on record as saying he has a reasonable budget (just before the season ticket deadline!). Either he is misleading the fans and such as the Trust, or Bassett and Adams dont have a clue.
I feel we are being humiliated at present . Come on Mickey come clean please!
 

alex

Well-Known Member
Re: Go Mickey Go

trueblue said:
When You're Smiling said:
because milner went to newcastle for 5m.

:evil: Its about time Mickey Adams told us true LCFC fans the truth about his dealing, If not it wont belong untill the Chant "Adams Out" start.

I bet you all by the end of September the calls for his head start. :cry: :cry: :cry:

What a great help that would be, brilliant.
 

webmaster

Moderator
fairbanksh said:
He has gone on record as saying he has a reasonable budget (just before the season ticket deadline!). Either he is misleading the fans and such as the Trust, or Bassett and Adams dont have a clue.

He does have a reasonable budget. But half of it is going on wages to five players. When you take into account the wages for the rest of the squad it doesn't leave much for transfer fees.

So when you're trying to rebuild a squad for next to no money you have to rely mainly on free transfers.
Can anyone name any good players available for free at the moment, who would move to Leicester and wouldn't want huge wages?
 

alex

Well-Known Member
webmaster said:
Can anyone name any good players available for free at the moment, who would move to Leicester and wouldn't want huge wages?

Junior Lewis?
 

Semper Eadem

New Member
he makes the job far more difficult for himself by releasing established premierleague/division one footballers for nothing when some of them want to stay.

Can anyone name me better players than Davidson and Sinclair on the market for free at the moment?

Adams has no excuse for the quality of player in this squad when some of the players he has released are good enough for the premier league let alone division one.

BTW, Im not calling for Adams out, but I will know by christmas whether I want him to stay. :wink:
 

Babylon

Active Member
webmaster said:
fairbanksh said:
He has gone on record as saying he has a reasonable budget (just before the season ticket deadline!). Either he is misleading the fans and such as the Trust, or Bassett and Adams dont have a clue.

He does have a reasonable budget. But half of it is going on wages to five players. When you take into account the wages for the rest of the squad it doesn't leave much for transfer fees.

So when you're trying to rebuild a squad for next to no money you have to rely mainly on free transfers.
Can anyone name any good players available for free at the moment, who would move to Leicester and wouldn't want huge wages?

Webbo, i love your website man but i'm really not sure i can take much more of the drivel these people are coming out with. Everyone is allowed their opinion but you feel like you are banging your head on a brick wall. I'm considering hanging up my keyboard cus this site is giving me ulcers.
 

Babylon

Active Member
Semper Eadem said:
he makes the job far more difficult for himself by releasing established premierleague/division one footballers for nothing when some of them want to stay.

Can anyone name me better players than Davidson and Sinclair on the market for free at the moment?

Adams has no excuse for the quality of player in this squad when some of the players he has released are good enough for the premier league let alone division one.

BTW, Im not calling for Adams out, but I will know by christmas whether I want him to stay. :wink:

Davidson and adams didnt get on end of, and as for sinclair i would of got rid because a) he is mistake ridded and cannot pass 99% of the time and b) he let down the club, the fans and micky adams in le manga. I wouldn't be suprised if that was mickys deciding factor. As for the others he released they were older and crapper than the players we have replaced them with so good riddance.
 

Semper Eadem

New Member
Davidson and Adams didnt get on because Adams didnt play him! I wonder why when Davidson had to sit on teh bench and watch players like Heath and Stewart play instead of him.

Sinclair was a regular player at premier league level (top 10) for Leicester and Chelsea for 7-8 years, too say he isnt good enough for division 1 is laughable.

Dont think La Manga had anything to do with it, he didnt kick Dickov or KG out did he
 

webmaster

Moderator
Semper Eadem said:
Dont think La Manga had anything to do with it, he didnt kick Dickov or KG out did he

KG is still under contract, so Micky has done all he can to get rid of him by making him available on a free transfer. But he'll only leave if another club wants him or if we pay him off.
 

Tom W

New Member
Semper Eadem said:
Davidson and Adams didnt get on because Adams didnt play him! I wonder why when Davidson had to sit on teh bench and watch players like Heath and Stewart play instead of him.

Sinclair was a regular player at premier league level (top 10) for Leicester and Chelsea for 7-8 years, too say he isnt good enough for division 1 is laughable.

Dont think La Manga had anything to do with it, he didnt kick Dickov or KG out did he

We couldn't afford Sinclair. Another invalid argument that isn't thought through.

Davidson isn't as good as Tiatto and is even more injury prone, so that little dig at Adams is pretty pointless aswell really.
 

Babylon

Active Member
Semper Eadem said:
Davidson and Adams didnt get on because Adams didnt play him! I wonder why when Davidson had to sit on teh bench and watch players like Heath and Stewart play instead of him.

Sinclair was a regular player at premier league level (top 10) for Leicester and Chelsea for 7-8 years, too say he isnt good enough for division 1 is laughable.

Dont think La Manga had anything to do with it, he didnt kick Dickov or KG out did he

Davidson and Adams didnt get on because Davidson was insistent he was injured when the medical team said he was fine. Adams asked him to play and he refused.

Sinclair was regularly shit in the premier for 8 years. People on here say dion use to be good but he's shit now we dont want him. Ever thought the case might be the same but the other way round for sinclair.

Gilespie was given a FREE TRANSFER and the only reason he would have kept dickov is he knows he didnt have the money to replace him. Had it been trevor Benjamin i suspect he would be on the free transfer list too!!!
 

Babylon

Active Member
Semper Eadem said:
Davidson isn't as good as Tiatto

I disagree.

I dont see davidson getting many premier offers!!!! Wheres he going Preston oooh he must be really good. And i think im right in saying it was widely acknowledged that west brom were in for tiatto as well as us!!!
 

Semper Eadem

New Member
WOW, West Brom! and you think he chose us over Premier Legaue football? :lol:

news for you buddy, if any player we have signed was offered premier league football he would be there.



Sinclair was regularly shit in the premier for 8 years

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That has to be the funniest comment Ive seen for a while! "regularly shit in the premier league for 8 years" :lol:

Suppose we shud blame O Neill for his poor player judgement then in buying him :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Tottenham 920
2Liverpool920
3Chelsea918
4Leicester918
5Southampton917
6Everton916
7Aston Villa815
8West Ham Utd914
9Palace1014
10Wolves914
11Manchester Utd813
12Arsenal913
13Manchester City812
14Newcastle Utd1012
15Leeds Utd911
16Brighton99
17Burnley85
18Fulham94
19West Brom93
20Sheffield Utd91

Latest posts

Advertisements

Top