Dirty Leeds at it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Lad

Apparently Leeds are considering going into their inevitable administration this week.

This will mean that they get the 10 point deduction penalty this season which, in effect, means nothing as they are already relegated! They will then re-form and start next season with no penalty.

This shouldn't be allowed as it is a clear 'abuse' of the deterrents put in place to avoid this very thing!

Boy Genius

Banned
Re: Dirty Leeds it again!

But the powers that be change the rules as they go along. Remember we could not sign anyone even when we came out of it, but Ipswich did.

I suspect this is a loophole they will use, but the top brass at the FL should be able to nip this fecker in the bud, by giving them a ten point penalty for the pitch invasion. I think Rotherham would have a lot to say about this

Boy Genius

Banned

I thought they changed the rules last summer to stop teams going into administration once relegated so the points deduction happens in that season instead of the next?

its Leeds though, they did give them extra time to see if they could score from that corner, any other team and the game would have finished. You watch Hull lose 5-0 and Leeds win 5-0

Jimmy Lad

They will get away with it, I'm sure!

The authorities seem to be totally incapable of effectively penalising the 'big named' teams.

After all, they fielded too many loan players in games this season. Once charged for this crime (which could have had major effects on the points won in battle for relegation) the penalty they got was indeed catastrophic... £2,000!

I fear that they will be treated favourably... again!

Tamworth Fox

Be great if they did go into adminstration and was deducted 10 points, won't happen because its Leeds :frown:

Joe_Fox

They aren't relegated yet remember. Would be funny if they took the minus ten points, then hull lost 6-0 and leeds won 3-0. HAHA

Lako42

They aren't relegated yet remember. Would be funny if they took the minus ten points, then hull lost 6-0 and leeds won 3-0. HAHA

but they have already admitted defeat, would be much better if they got the 10 points next season.

stevewalshwasgod

they are looking for investors

alex

If they go in to administration then they must be docked the points for the beginning of next season - the FA will know this, otehrwise they have just opened a loophole which will be heavily exploited.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Surely the authorities arent that stupid to let them get away with rushing it through before Sunday :102:

Yorkshire Vixen

according to local teletext their former chairman gerald krasner is 90% certain that leeds will go into administration before next tuesday unless a white knight turns up from somewhere...:102: :)

Lako42

according to local teletext their former chairman gerald krasner is 90% certain that leeds will go into administration before next tuesday unless a white knight turns up from somewhere...:102: :)

would next tuesday not be too late for a deduction this season

Darth Vodka

would next tuesday not be too late for a deduction this season

if they into admin NOW they get points deducted next season

Steven

:)

Dour

If a white knight turns up for Leeds, I'm buying a suit of armour, painting it black and getting the train up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669