Dirty Leeds at it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only hope is the creditors will turn the proposal down, but that's unlikely, as some of Uncle Ken's cohorts are no doubt amongst them, and he may, erm, perhaps agree to pay them off on the quiet in the future ( ahem, alledgedly ).

:icon_lol:

Do you work for Deloitte or something?

I cant believe they have been allowed to get away with this! Surely every League 1 and League 2 team who know they are relegated can go into administration and wipe out there debts for next season!!

now, what i'd like is for them to win 10-0

:icon_bigg

I think we should all remember that we did do a similar thing when we went into admin, not quite as calculated I would agree, but we were within the rules in place at the time and it appears Leeds have done what they have done within the present rules.

However, there is a certain amount of karma that W**e is involved, seeing as he was one of the main instigators behind our admin period, and it has now come back and bitten him on the backside.

I think we should all remember that we did do a similar thing when we went into admin, not quite as calculated I would agree, but we were within the rules in place at the time and it appears Leeds have done what they have done within the present rules.

However, there is a certain amount of karma that W**e is involved, seeing as he was one of the main instigators behind our admin period, and it has now come back and bitten him on the backside.

The massive difference was our was enforced administration caused by Eric Hall and Dennis Wise rejecting a creditors agreement and Leeds have just entered adminstration voluntarily.

If i was the Hull manager I would go out and make my team lose 10-0 :)

Disgraceful...I bet the cnuts didnt pay their phone, water or leccy bills to get some debt. I bet they started magically finding debt what they refused to think they had 2 months ago.

I think it needs a serious looking-into. The question would ask is if Leeds had another season in Championship would they have still gone in admin because a week ago, appartently staying up would avoid this situation.

Absolute bollocks.

The massive difference was our was enforced administration caused by Eric Hall and Dennis Wise rejecting a creditors agreement and Leeds have just entered adminstration voluntarily.

Do not think I am defending Leeds, it just that other teams fans looked at us in the same way as we are looking at Leeds. Always a dodgy area for City fans, I've had more rows with other fans over our admin than anything else. I still get grief over this up here, even more galling when Elsom is on the Grimsby board.:mad:

It's in the rules - they've not done anything wrong at all

Just like when we did precisely the same thing

Short memories some people

Disgraceful...I bet the cnuts didnt pay their phone, water or leccy bills to get some debt. I bet they started magically finding debt what they refused to think they had 2 months ago.

I think it needs a serious looking-into. The question would ask is if Leeds had another season in Championship would they have still gone in admin because a week ago, appartently staying up would avoid this situation.

Absolute bollocks.

You are talking sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673