Disciplinary Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leigh

Oh dear,

FA Notification Of Disciplinary Charge

Leicester City Football Club has received notice from the Football Association of a disciplinary charge to be brought following the 1-1 draw at Barnsley on Saturday 10 September.

The charge relates to a breach of FA Rule E20 - failure to ensure players conduct themselves in an orderly fashion and/or refrain from provocative behaviour.

The Club has until Monday 19 September to respond.

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2452148,00.html

FA Notification Of Disciplinary Charge

Leicester City Football Club has received notice from the Football Association of a disciplinary charge to be brought following the 1-1 draw at Barnsley on Saturday 10 September.

The charge relates to a breach of FA Rule E20 - failure to ensure players conduct themselves in an orderly fashion and/or refrain from provocative behaviour.

The Club has until Monday 19 September to respond.

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/...452148,00.html

both clubs have been charged

Last edited:
I can't think of anything that happened on the pitch that this could relate to.

took me a while to fathom it out the only one i can think of was when Vassell was booked after the altercation with I think it was Perkins, a lot of players got involved and i think Danns was booked in the same incident although he protested his innocence

took me a while to fathom it out the only one i can think of was when Vassell was booked after the altercation with I think it was Perkins, a lot of players got involved and i think Danns was booked in the same incident although he protested his innocence
I wouldn't have thought so. Massive overreaction to a nothing incident if so.

I wouldn't have thought so. Massive overreaction to a nothing incident if so.

I'm sure this would be the incident. It was the last minute of the 90 and the board was delayed because of it. Perkins fouled Vassell and a free-kick was awarded. The two players had a bit of a set-to and the ref booked Perkins and, for some reason, Danns (who looks a lot like Vassell). Vassell himself then seemed to be telling the referee that he had booked the wrong bloke and the ref, who by this time didn't know which way his arse was facing, booked him as well.

With other players from both sides joining in the discussion and both linesmen in close attendance, I have no doubt that this is the incident which the charge concerns.

Perkins fouled Vassell and a free-kick was awarded. The two players had a bit of a set-to and the ref booked Perkins and, for some reason, Danns (who looks a lot like Vassell). Vassell himself then seemed to be telling the referee that he had booked the wrong bloke and the ref, who by this time didn't know which way his arse was facing, booked him as well.

Was he confused? Does he think that certain groups of people look alike by any chance? Ought to be struck off the list the incompetent racist ****!

Was he confused?

He certainly wasn't in control.

I did think at the time that he booked Danns in error, rather than Vassell. We could of course plead mistaken identity and have the yellow transferred to Vassell - but with him having got a booking of his own moments later, it would then become a sending off and a two-game ban.

Danns was booked even though it was him who was trging to make the peace. The Linesman put his 2 peneth in which why he was booked. Wellens was booked too for his bust up with Andy Gray. Their confrontation could be another nail in this particular coffin.

Danns was booked even though it was him who was trging to make the peace. The Linesman put his 2 peneth in which why he was booked. Wellens was booked too for his bust up with Andy Gray. Their confrontation could be another nail in this particular coffin.

The lino was booked as well? Blimey :icon_bigg

Nope!

As I was not at Barnsley I do not know whether the referee was right or not. However, the linesman is supposed to "put his 2 peneth in" which is why pedants like to call them assistant referees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566