DJ Campbell - Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

According to the Mail he is coming to Leicester. :icon_roll ;)

Another one of Allen's old players. Try something new for once? Yeah, I know we have signed a few players that he hasn't had in his club, but we are still linked to a lot of former "Allen players".

Last edited:
I was thinking about who we'd go for in part ex if Kisnorbo went, the other day. and thought that Allen would go for DJ Campbell.
He had him at Brentford. He's got pace, scored a few goals in the premier league and got quite a few with limited chances last year.
I'd get him in.
Could do worse than Campbell, McLeod, Hume, Fryatt, Cort, Dodds.
Better than Cadamarteri, Hammond, Horsefield

Another one of Allen's old players. Try something new for once? Yeah, I know we have signed a few players that he hasn't had in his club, but we are still linked to a lot of former "Allen players".

Agreed it would appear some more lazy journalism. Is he really that much better than Elvis anyway? Didn't appear to set the heather alight at Brum.

he's better than Hammond! My nan (god bless her soul) is more composed in front of goal than Sir Elvis was...
when clean through on goal, he was like a rat up a rope.

he's better than Hammond! My nan (god bless her soul) is more composed in front of goal than Sir Elvis was...
when clean through on goal, he was like a rat up a rope.
exactly-which is why i about fainted when he finished superbly one on one against wolves that time!

if he is demotivated then that might have something to do with the sunderland move not going through or maybe because he wasnt that good :102:

He is certainly not the worst player to wear a LCFC shirt,IMO that is complete and utter bollox:102:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69