DJ Campbell - Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan Maybury will do fine when he's got away from this Club,totally demotivated IMO
If he goes down a few levels yes,. Maybury was out of his depth at this level and I picked up on it the moment I first saw him.

Never disliked a City player so much in my life. Bucket loads of false aggression and false passion, but zero ability at this level.

Good riddance

I watched City V Charlton last night (the one when we beat them in the Fa Cup) Did anyone else go?

they are paid too much IMHO

I always used to say that if i ever became a footballer id happily play for 200 quid a week, i mainly said this just incase god was listening and he'd know i aint greedy and make my dream come true. To be fair though im too old now so god can fcuk himself i'd take what i could get, you cant blame players for getting as much as thay can.

Whether they are or not I fail to see why Maybury shouldn't get paid or refuse his wages.:102:
you are probably right, but it pains us people who are on much lesser wages and work a damn side harder, to see him prancing around the pitch.

we should have performance related pay :icon_bigg

But who would rate the performance ? What one person thinks is good another thinks is woeful.There are people on here who rated Andy Johnson and Elvis Hammond was good because he ran around a lot

But who would rate the performance ? What one person thinks is good another thinks is woeful.There are people on here who rated Andy Johnson and Elvis Hammond was good because he ran around a lot

it was tongue firmly wedged in cheek :icon_roll

it was tongue firmly wedged in cheek :icon_roll

It was just making the point that people seem scared to air their opinion incase they are labelled Moaners and we must cheer every signing.We all have different opinions and at Hearts Alan Maybury was renowned as a real trier and a player who would die for the cause but here he is labelled a Quitter

It was just making the point that people seem scared to air their opinion incase they are labelled Moaners and we must cheer every signing.We all have different opinions and at Hearts Alan Maybury was renowned as a real trier and a player who would die for the cause but here he is labelled a Quitter
surely we can moan? thats what being a city fan is about!:tumbleweed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69