DJ Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lboro fox

Have to agree with the Mongies on RL, he has to be re-called before Blackpools next match. I am sure he could be suitably employed well away from the club until the end of the season.

Re: DJ CampbellH

recall him, make him train with the youth team. who cares bout what it costs in wages...just stop him scoring for blackpool. Obvioulsy Taylor-fletcher, Dobie et al may do the job instead but let's do whatever we can to stop helping blackpool out.

Last edited:

recall him, make him train with the youth team. who cares bout what it costs in wages...just stop him scoring for blackpool. Obvioulsy Taylor-fletcher, Dobie et al may do the job instead but let's do whatever we can to stop helping blackpool out.

totally agree

I'm shocked!

We don't need tricks, we'll get to the play-offs because we are better than Blackpool. :icon_wink

I'm shocked!

We don't need tricks, we'll get to the play-offs because we are better than Blackpool. :icon_wink

Tbh, I think re-calling him would be a bit out of the spirit of the game, but that's just my opinion.

This is exactly why I don't agree with loans to teams in the same division.

Likewise, Swansea's Dobbie is also contributing!

i personally couldn't give a toss about the "spirit of the game". Im not a tree-hugger, i want DJ back here, i want him cleaning boots and i don't want him scoring anymore goals for Blackpool this season. It makes no sense letting one of our players stay on loan to the team who are now 1 point behind us at this crucial stage of the season. If we can get him back, we definately should get him back. Not to play necessarily, just to stay the hell out of blackpool.
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppp

Even if we could, it would be totally counter-productive to recall him.

At the moment there are just 2 absolutely determined guys at Blackpool to beat us to 6th place - Holloway and Campbell.

If DJ was brought back. the whole of the staff and team at Blackpool would be really angry and incredibly motivated to beat us to it.

Even if we could, it would be totally counter-productive to recall him.

At the moment there are just 2 absolutely determined guys at Blackpool to beat us to 6th place - Holloway and Campbell.

If DJ was brought back. the whole of the staff and team at Blackpool would be really angry and incredibly motivated to beat us to it.

TBH nobody knows what would happend. Let him stay i say.

This is exactly why I don't agree with loans to teams in the same division.

I agree.

I do care about the spirit of the game and would still reluctantly bring him back if we could. However, and I may be wrong, I think this would only be allowed if he was a Youth Loan. Thus Sunderland could recall Waghorn but we cannot recall Campbell.

CityFan is right. The spirit of the game is about hard fair competition between all the teams in the league. Waghorn can give everything to Leicester because his primary employer Sunderland are in a different league.

But don't we have a release clause if our strikers get injured?

I mean just lie and say Howard, Waggy and Gallgher are all doubtful for satdee. Get him back and then miraculously all three pass their fitness tests.

Tough shit to Blackpool.

CityFan is right. The spirit of the game is about hard fair competition between all the teams in the league. Waghorn can give everything to Leicester because his primary employer Sunderland are in a different league.

And unfortunately DJ can give everything as he hates LCFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669