Do me a favour!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what fooks me off about dirty Leeds, there is no consequence for their years of overspending!!!

Whats the plan?!?! Buy every other teams strikers so they have no chance. I HATE leeds united!

what gets me about leeds is they actually DID what we were accused of doing when we went into admin. They have avoided it by shifting the ownership of the club between diffrent new companies and leaving the debt behind.

But have the press called for them to have points deducted? Being banned from making transfers? Or just recive the general abuse thatwe did about the whole situation?

NO!

Meanwhile people often still refer to how we gained promotion 'by going into admin':mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Lets just hope they don't get promoted and end up going in to admin again and get disolved. then we can all have a good laugh at them

i wonder will W**ker Warnock have a dig at them in his BBC column, after all he was happy enough to put the boot in on us, maybe now hes been gazumped by leeds he'll have something to say about their administration situation.

I think Cresswell is a bloody good siging for them. Always thought he never got a proper run in the City team. Look how he has performed for PNE since he left us. Good luck to the chap.:)
As for Leeds, how much is Ken Bates putting up for them, if not him where is the dosh coming from? :102: Certainly all smells a bit Grimsby to me ;)

Its does my head in to. Its just crap how Leeds continually spend this amount of money when they had nearly 100 million pounds worth of debt less than two yeasr ago. That doesnt just disappear.

The must owe people money and if I was one of those peopel Iw ould try and take them for every last penny they have and demand payment before they buy anyone else.:097:

BOTHERED - let Leeds get on with it - they will always be a second rate bunch of coconuts.

It's funny how the FL wouldn't lift their transfer embargo on us for months, yet the likes of Dirty Leeds, Derby, and Cardiff can sign who the want, when they want, whilst not appearing to manage any of their debts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669