do we want automatic promotion or get in the play offs

is this a wind up thread? I said at the beginning of the season we would promote and i still think we will.
we will finish in the top two and will probably go up as champions.
regarding the play off final I think it is the most profitable game in football when you take in the prem money and TV cash for the day.

How much is the TV cash worth?

Does it matter? Seriously, whatever comes in goes straight out anyway. Mainly on exorbitant salaries.

We had nine seasons in the PL and several years of European money and where did it go? Into the back pockets of mainly iffy players and managers and other hangers on.

The only tangible thing that the money did for us fans was a couple of nice big TV screens. Apart from that, it's no better than before KP came along.

We spent £20m putting together a title winning side and £200m fecking it up.

Does it matter? Seriously, whatever comes in goes straight out anyway. Mainly on exorbitant salaries.
I think I’ve reached the point where this is the problem for me. For all the brilliant riches of the premier league all the fans see is that getting tickets is more difficult and more expensive.

Players getting salaries of 70k per week rather than 17k doesn’t exactly benefit the fans does it?

For several years I've believed that the Premier League has been a disaster not just for football in this country but for football all over Europe.

I think I’ve reached the point where this is the problem for me. For all the brilliant riches of the premier league all the fans see is that getting tickets is more difficult and more expensive.

Players getting salaries of 70k per week rather than 17k doesn’t exactly benefit the fans does it?

Yep. I've attended no games this season. I don't think i did last season either. I keep putting aside money for games i might be able to attend and then can't justify paying the price even if the money is there. Quite how the championship clubs get away with charging what they do escapes me tbh.

Quite how the championship clubs get away with charging what they do escapes me tbh.
Because the fans in this country are complete ****ing plebs who lap it up.

Yeah. All that winning the league and FA Cup shit was a proper ballache. Useless ****s that KP lot.

Not really relevant when talking about the state of the club when they leave.

Yep. I've attended no games this season. I don't think i did last season either. I keep putting aside money for games i might be able to attend and then can't justify paying the price even if the money is there. Quite how the championship clubs get away with charging what they do escapes me tbh.
I think the last game I went to was Napoli when the **** behind me sneezed in my hair. I should have chinned him and got kicked out tbh

Not really relevant when talking about the state of the club when they leave.
But totally relevant when some nobhead suggests that we are no better since KP took over...

...which is clearly horseshit. We're all better off for having seen our team win the PL and FA Cup. If folk aren't able to see that then they should **** off and support Spurs. They'll really know what 'no better off' feels like then.

Yeah. All that winning the league and FA Cup shit was a proper ballache. Useless ****s that KP lot.
To be fair to BN he wasn't talking about the football side of things, just the finances. I don't think anyone here would argue that the mismanagement since winning the title has been nowt short of epic.

I'm happy to have my title season memories & the FA Cup winning fantasy of my childhood finally made real, but if we end up looking to recruit Alex Neil to be the modern Craig Levein in a couple of years time it's going to seriously take the ****ing edge off.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463