Dodds - misunderstood genius?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always saw Dodds as a finisher. He seemed clever and seemed to have the ability to cut inside and bend one in, but he was also an attacking midfielder. I was a big big fan and have followed him since he was a wee lad. Good luck Lewis. A misunderstood genius.

Last edited:
Steve Guppy didn't do too bad for you did he?:icon_wink

Did you see his second spell with the club? Pants.

Seriously, Gupp's was great for us in the O'Neill era. Was he a Vale product or a Wycombe one? He was at Newcastle for a bit aswell wasnt he?

Could look up wiki...can't be arsed.

I always saw Dodds as a finisher. He seemed clever and seemed to have the ability to cut inside and bend one in, but he was also an attacking midfielder. I was a big big fan and have followed him since he was a wee lad. Good luck Lewis. A misunderstood genius.

A new career in F1? :102:

A new career in F1? :102:

That boy will be a success wherever he goes. Born winner. Never seen him play but i like the cut of his jib. Sometimes you have to trust your instincts and from the moment i read his facebook profile page and we became bezzie online mates I could tell he had talent.

That boy will be a success wherever he goes. Born winner. Never seen him play but i like the cut of his jib. Sometimes you have to trust your instincts and from the moment i read his facebook profile page and we became bezzie online mates I could tell he had talent.

Do you have cyber sex?

I used to know his brother Tom in high school many a year ago..

never seen him play anyway but if hes been around for that long and hasnt had a real chance in the first team set up then surely he cant be all that good?

I think Dodds will turn out to be a decent League 1/2 player. If that was the limit of our ambition we would have tried harder to keep him, but he is too far down the pecking order as a striker and behind Gradel as a winger.

Port Vale is a good move for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69