Doncaster 0-0 (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Doncaster (H)

for ****s sake, this is quite easily the most bored I have been with a season

Doncaster 0-0

Poor game, loss of Fryatt for God knows how long and a complete inability to score against a poor team.

Last edited:

Missed a cracking opportunity there because we are gutless infront of goal, cannot take a corner or free kick and Pearson lacked any tactical bollocks.

A very dissapointing result.

Oh and the shower of feckers were the only team not to come in on my coupon.

Wank.

Re: Doncaster 0-0

Poor game, loss of Fryatt for God knows how long and a complete inability to score against a poor team.

a distinct lack of faith in our own ability if we only play one up front against Donny, very disappointing

Mongies on the radio already.

'Bye bye Pearson, I wont be renewing my ST' ....

Promotion races are so dull.

Do you seriously think we are in one? Or just sauntering behind one :102: With the exception of about 3 games this season has been pretty dull in my view

Playing one up front against a shockingly poor side is dull. The fact that most people would have suspected a 0-0 before the game even kicked off made the final result dull.

Do you seriously think we are in one? Or just sauntering behind one :102: With the exception of about 3 games this season has been pretty dull in my view

Playing one up front against a shockingly poor side is dull. The fact that most people would have suspected a 0-0 before the game even kicked off made the final result dull.

I'd say being 6th in the league with a game in hand puts us firmly in one yes.

:bang:

This was the only game in the top two divisions not to have a goal in it ... Speaks volumes. If we really want to consider ourselves as true contenders for promotion we need to be able to kill off games like this early on.

The fact that we are likely to be without our main/leading/only scoring striker for some time is worrying, especially as it seems that there is no money in the club to bring in any new faces.

We're going to need to get a striker in on loan now I think, no one in our squad looks like scoring consistently, and Fryatt has been setting up a lot when he's not been scoring!

Need someone in. Stump up the cash MM.

Who are these retards on RL? "Pearson must go" says one of them. Oh **** off. Mongie ****ing ******* twats.

We've gone into the game with an approach that has been completely ballsed up by an injury to our key attacking player. It was never going to be easy after that.

Obviously the result is a disappointment and there are elements of our game that are frustrating (set pieces particularly), but I'm certainly not ready to write off the lads just yet.

I wonder if the Fryatt injury had any effect on the players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00