Doncaster 0-0 (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Doncaster (H)

I'd say being 6th in the league with a game in hand puts us firmly in one yes.

:bang:

we will get absolutely mauled by any of the other teams above us if it came to a game that was must win, which means we are not in one in my opinion. I suppose if I was viewing from a distance and not seeing much of the shite on show this season I would think we are in with a chance :081:

We're going to need to get a striker in on loan now I think, no one in our squad looks like scoring consistently, and Fryatt has been setting up a lot when he's not been scoring!

Need someone in. Stump up the cash MM.

Who are these retards on RL? "Pearson must go" says one of them. Oh **** off. Mongie ****ing ******* twats.

NP has already made it clear that there is no money available, so I think we can forget that one.

we will get absolutely mauled by any of the other teams above us if it came to a game that was must win, which means we are not in one in my opinion. I suppose if I was viewing from a distance and not seeing much of the shite on show this season I would think we are in with a chance :081:

I've seen at least 10 games through television or streaming and have been to three games in person this season. So that argument won't hold much water to me.

Last edited:
NP has already made it clear that there is no money available, so I think we can forget that one.

NP said recently that he may bring in a few loans, so perhaps there is a few quid down the back of the sofa that could bring in a player? Hopefully that is the case anyway

we will get absolutely mauled by any of the other teams above us if it came to a game that was must win:081:

Doesn't matter.We're 6th so all we need to do is stay ahead of those below us by beating them & we're in the play-offs.Then we beat Cardiff over 2 legs before having a great day out at Wembley on a sunny bank holiday & beat Forest 3-1 to get into the Prem.

Wonderful.

Haha, yes mate, calmer heads prevailed.

:icon_wink

Not that I am the sort of person who would give a shit anyway :icon_cool

Back on subject, my view is that this season is going nowhere....not that given previous recent history of our club means that is a bad thing, but I'd be happy if the season could finish at the end of this month with us being 7th and I could stop caring. Its just dragging along for me personally

Doesn't matter.We're 6th so all we need to do is stay ahead of those below us by beating them & we're in the play-offs.Then we beat Cardiff over 2 legs before having a great day out at Wembley on a sunny bank holiday & beat Forest 3-1 to get into the Prem.

Wonderful.

It would be wonderful, but the final would then be must win surely?

Not that I am the sort of person who would give a shit anyway :icon_cool

Back on subject, my view is that this season is going nowhere....not that given previous recent history of our club means that is a bad thing, but I'd be happy if the season could finish at the end of this month with us being 7th and I could stop caring. Its just dragging along for me personally

It's not an opinion I share, but you are entitled to it.

For me, if we can keep picking up points and scrapping and clawing to stay within sniffing distance I'll be well happy. It only takes a spark of form and you can find yourself sneaking into the playoffs...we've done it ourselves loads of times.

NP said recently that he may bring in a few loans, so perhaps there is a few quid down the back of the sofa that could bring in a player? Hopefully that is the case anyway

I'm under the impression that we are bringing in someone from Sunderland. Hence us taking Alex Bruce on loan! Deals within deals!!

:bang::bang::bang:

We're 6th in the ****ing league With a game in hand! How are we not in with a ****ing chance?

Doom and ****ing gloom in this place, argh! It's so bloody frustrating :bang:

And, we drew with Newcastle last week! Top of the league! So how can you say we'd get mauled by any of the teams above us?

Argh!

It would be wonderful, but the final would then be must win surely?

True.But as its in the play-offs it would be in the nature of a cup tie rather than a league game.Therefore Forest would no longer be "a team above us" as the league season will have ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69