Post Match Doncaster 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The corner to try and grasp a last second equaliser pretty much summed up our performance today. I can't remember the last time I saw so many players have an off day at the same time.

The corner to try and grasp a last second equaliser pretty much summed up our performance today. I can't remember the last time I saw so many players have an off day at the same time.

Can I also add that Doncaster were pretty woeful themselves. The fact that we had to score their winner pretty much sums it up.

A lot of huff and puff but ultimately a shite performance. Doncaster were awful and brought us down to their level. Schmeichal mistake gifts them the spoils. Someone please tell me that's the worst we've played all season because its the only game I've seen and it was a shocker.

Can I also add that Doncaster were pretty woeful themselves. The fact that we had to score their winner pretty much sums it up.

Very much so, any other day playing like that Dickov would probably give them a bollocking at full time. Two absolutely piss poor team performances today, a win flattered Donny but a draw would have flattered us both.

A lot of huff and puff but ultimately a shite performance. Doncaster were awful and brought us down to their level. Schmeichal mistake gifts them the spoils. Someone please tell me that's the worst we've played all season because its the only game I've seen and it was a shocker.

It was by far the worst we've played this season.

Last edited:
These things happen, let's hope it's a one off. Every team has a game like this and it's only a problem if it turns into the form we had in February.

Crap! First match I've been able to see live on TV this season and they come up with this utter abysmal performance. I'm coming over for the Huddersfield match. Hope they improve massively for that.

Last edited:
We were by no means good today but I don't think we were horrendous either. 0-0 would have been the fairest result. I am concerned about our strikers though. I've seen a few games this season and in all of them Nugent has looked pretty woeful. I don't think he did a single thing right today and Vardy was non-existent. I'm not saying they're crap or need replacing but it is a concern. Let's hope Wood is back after the international break. The big Pole looked good when he came on. Let's hope this means we never see SSL play for us again.

Last edited:
Crap! First match I've been able to see live on TV this season and they come up with this utter abysmal performance. I'm coming over for the Huddersfield match. Hope they improve massively for that.

Second match we´ve lost and, funnily enough, 2nd defeat to a struggling team managed by ex Leicester emloyee. Now WHO's Huddersfield´s manager?

I think Donny have always upped their game against the bigger clubs.Villa did the same today.Just hoping Man Utd do not win or they might go above us-oh no they can"t!

Im quite sure Dickov would have praised his team today, they stopped us playing all game and were always in our faces.

I would like to know how long the game would have to have been for our coaching team to realise that lumping and floating balls onto that 8ft defenders head wasnt working, ****ing farcical.

Im quite sure Dickov would have praised his team today, they stopped us playing all game and were always in our faces.

I would like to know how long the game would have to have been for our coaching team to realise that lumping and floating balls onto that 8ft defenders head wasnt working, ****ing farcical.
It occurred to me within the first 15 minutes. Not only that the long throws were meat and drink to their big guys as well. And corners why oh why did we not mix it up we either made it easy to head clear or it was a poxy near post effort that went nowhere.

Oh and don't start me on that Ross Turnbull in goal and his cohort the ball boy. I would have loved to have put a clock on the total time taken every time the ball went dead, either for a goal kick or a free kick before he eventually kicked it forward. It was a flaming joke that he didnt get booked but Nugent does for moaning about the time taken. The Referee liked to show HE was in charge hence the firm action anytime any of our players disputed anything or in the case of King chucking the ball down in disgust.

As said earlier they played in our faces and we didn't like it. They kept muscling us off the ball too, something we haven't had a problem too much so far this season.

Wasnt looking forward to the international break before this game but glad its coming now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669