Doncaster **MATCH POSTPONED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

well I hope this one doesnt get called off like the Cardiff game! I shall be there and am looking forward to it.

Reckon Howard should be given a rest and give Yann a start. Maybe Brown will be back but who knows

Weale

Neilson
Brown
Morrison
McGivern

Oakley
King
Wellens
Dyer/N'Guessan (Dyer looked shattered as well)

Fryatt
Kermorgant

Re: Doncaster

Im assuming Berner will be ok id leave McGivern at CB if Hobbs is out.
I agree Howard needs a rest but its cup on saturday id do it then
i fancy us to win 1-2 Wellens Fryatt

Are you serious? Ryan Mcgivern is the weakest link in the whole team. Completely suspect, very lightweight and no ariel ability. I would rather see someone like Oakley slot into the centre back role. Drop Mcgivern altogether he hasnt convinced me at all. shocking player.

Are you serious? Ryan Mcgivern is the weakest link in the whole team. Completely suspect, very lightweight and no ariel ability. I would rather see someone like Oakley slot into the centre back role. Drop Mcgivern altogether he hasnt convinced me at all. shocking player.
i thought he looked pretty decent in the air when asked to play at cb. strange.

mcgivern not good at all imo, out please!

McGivern did very well yesterday at centre back, jas did you watch the game?

yea i watched it, out of 10 id give him 4, for at least trying, 2 matches ive seen him he is terrible at left back, the other teams know hes weak and attack us, like qpr did on the right, and sheff utd on the right. Bruno back lot stronger player, mcgivern sucks!

I don't think anyone is questioning that Berner should be playing ahead of McGivern, but in the current circumstances he is worth his place in the team.

Id prefer Chris Powell at left back, cant be any worse imo.

yea i watched it, out of 10 id give him 4, for at least trying, 2 matches ive seen him he is terrible at left back, the other teams know hes weak and attack us, like qpr did on the right, and sheff utd on the right. Bruno back lot stronger player, mcgivern sucks!
Of course over the season Berner is better but we were talking about yesterday and out of position he did well.

Did loads better at centre back, but left back, doesnt do it for me.

I agree was much better at CB - thought he was really awful as LB though.

Not much festive spirit towards young Ryan is there?
When I saw he was starting I feared the worse, however, he won a few of his early challenges and when he was moved into CB, he had a good game.

Did you keep your eyes closed for the whole of yesterday?

McGivern was excellent yesterday. Camara was there most dangerous player and McGivern largely stuck to him in the second have and nullified the threat. He also won a great deal in the air and did a sterling job. For anybody to criticise him for yesterdays performance is completely ridiculous. I agree that McGivern can be defensively suspect at times but in the second half yesterday, he was given a simple job of marking camara and he did a great job!

Did you keep your eyes closed for the whole of yesterday?

Hahahahah Bocadillo if Sheff Utd has taken their chances i would've had my eyes open? There were certain aspects in that game where Ryan was out of position and looked suspect. Dont get me wrong im delighted he came in and done a job, but any opposition that had taken their chances, we would've been sorry. Mcgivern is not good enough for this level.

Hahahahah Bocadillo if Sheff Utd has taken their chances i would've had my eyes open? There were certain aspects in that game where Ryan was out of position and looked suspect. Dont get me wrong im delighted he came in and done a job, but any opposition that had taken their chances, we would've been sorry. Mcgivern is not good enough for this level.

And if we'd taken our chances we would have been out of sight. Come to think of it, if i'd picked 4 different numbers the other night, I could have been a rich man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363