Pre Match Doncaster vs Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope your a lucky thread starter jas (as i was on a winning streak), i doubt NP will change the starting line up, maybe GTF will be on the bench, if he needs game time he needs to be on the pitch! Vardy is due a goal and we need a clean sheet, im predicting a 0-2 win Vardy 2

Shit noooooooooooooooooooo

dpj didn't start the match thread, we're dooooooomed!

But more importantly, is Nige going to be in the dugout, the stand, the car park or having a romantic afternoon/evening with the missus in Cornwall?

Last edited:
How could you forgot the 12 hour primetime broadcast of a burning fireplace.

Or this, although Britain is the country of railway aficionados in my experience so may actually be of interest to some of you:

My Swedish friends in Norway always complain "now there's that train on tv again". :081:

Last edited by a moderator:
Or this, although Britain is the country of railway aficionados in my experience so may actually be of interest to some of you:

My Swedish friends in Norway always complain "now there's that train on tv again". :081:

Bergensbanen minutt for minutt is much better!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we not all just pretend to be Vikings and go do some raping and pillaging?

This will be Lloyd Dyer's 200th league appearance for us if he plays. Fair play to him. I know he can be inconsistent, but he's always been committed to us and always come back and fought his way back in the team after a bad run and it's been a few year since we've had player like him and King racking up 200+ league appearances for us. :038:

Last edited:
This will be Lloyd Dyer's 200th league appearance for us if he plays. Fair play to him. I know he can be inconsistent, but he's always been committed to us and always come back and fought his way back in the team after a bad run and it's been a few year since we've had player like him and King racking up 200+ league appearances for us. :038:

He's become better and better over the years - even though at times he still looks completely baffled as to what to do after he's made a great run.

Lloyd Dyer is the boss at the moment. Hope he grabs a goal and a win to celebrate his landmark.

Hi All

First of all can we introduce ourselves, we are the Supporter Liaison Officers for Doncaster Rovers and would like to welcome you to the Keepmoat on Saturday.

We really hope you enjoy your visit (although you won't be taking home the 3 points!) and have a safe journey to Doncaster. If you have any issues regarding your experience at the Keepmoat, please feel free to contact us, we will be around the footprint of the stadium pre-match wearing Doncaster Rovers rain jackets with Supporter Liaison Officer printed on the front and back and will also be available outside the away end post match.

If you have not yet purchased your ticket, you can buy or collect from the Soccer Centre based on the North West corner of the Stadium and if you fancy a pre or post match drink you can do so in the Belle Vue Bar which welcomes both home and away fans.

If you have any more questions regarding your visit to Doncaster, please feel free to contact us through this thread.

See you on Saturday.

Mark & Lee
Doncaster Rovers Supporter Liaison Officers

if you fancy a pre or post match drink you can do so in the Belle Vue Bar which welcomes both home and away fans.

Is there a 'Happy Hour' and will there be strippers on?

I have it on good authority that the best pubs in Doncaster Centre are The Plough and the Tut 'N' Shive, conveniently located near the station next door to each other.

Also worth a visit if traveling by train through Sheffield is the Sheffield Tap, located on Platform 1 of Sheffield Station, this place has it all beerwise

Surprised to see this listed as being shown on TV somewhere - maybe on BEIN here in the USA. Either way will hopefully be able to watch it over the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566