Doncaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Donny

Maybe Vitor for Hobbs the ony change i can envisage , tough game, they wont come here and sit back. but we are at home , i predict a 3-1 win Bednar King Vassell

Maybe Vitor for Hobbs the ony change i can envisage , tough game, they wont come here and sit back. but we are at home , i predict a 3-1 win Bednar King Vassell

I hope you are right. Vassell needs a goal. Bednar needs it even more. If Bednar is to become a permanent signing he really needs to start scoring.

For me part of the joy of football is the uncertainty. I would happily do without the King goal in return for a clean sheet. My 2-0 Bednar and Vassell is a wish rather than a prediction.

I wasn't that impressed by either Vassell or Bednar. Bednar just seem to treat the game as a training session, abit too casual. Perhaps he will put some more effort in knowing that WBA are prepared to move him on. I just hope they can both improve, but I thought Cunningham looked good.
Foxes to win 2 nil.

My 2-0 Bednar and Vassell is a wish rather than a prediction.

Which is all that it ever could be, but both are equally as valid.

My 9-0 is just some numbers that I made up, but is also a powerful statement about the apparent inequalities in this out of control, corporate plutocracy that we suffer under.

My 9-0 is just some numbers that I made up, but is also a powerful statement about the apparent inequalities in this out of control, corporate plutocracy that we suffer under.

Pardon? :icon_lol:

Last edited:

Whereas my 72-0 (Skylar White at fault for a great number of them) is based in pure scientific fact and statistics crunching.

under which we suffer! :018::icon_bigg

:)icon_bigg I've joined the grammar police :icon_bigg)

Listening to local radio last night and looks as though Donny are taking the game seriously though as they left the snow in South Yorkshire, where they are limited where they can train, behind them yesterday for a hotel in the Midlands for two days of training using City's training facilities yesterday and those of Aston Villa today.

Donny do NOT waste money on fancy hotels etc normally and they must recognise they need to be fully prepared for the game against City, so we must also be prepared properly. So we need to be on the mettle on Saturday like we were against F0^£$¬ as Donny can be quite a difficult team to break down.

Last edited:
Dyer needs to start.

Weale
Naughton
Hobbs
Davies
Cunningham
Dyer
King
Wellens
Gallagher
Bednar
Vassell

Subs: howard, waghorn, abe, vitor, logan, schlupp, oakley

Dyer needs to start.

Weale
Naughton
Hobbs
Davies
Cunningham
Dyer
King
Wellens
Gallagher
Bednar
Vassell

Subs: howard, waghorn, abe, vitor, logan, schlupp, oakley

So you'd drop Yuki Abe, who has been probably our best player over the last few games

I love City fans, they're so stupid

Yes I would, as I don't want us to play 1 striker at home and I'd drop abe before wellens or king. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669