Dont call this a reality check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brauny Blue

Just because we drew 2-2 at home to a side we would have hoped to have beaten.
So what :102: we are going to drop plenty of points in this campaign, that is fact.
Lets get this right, because this isnt no reality check. We are not good enough to be arrogant about our status in this league. Every game is a scrap, and every point as to be earned.
NP is doing a fantastic job thus far. He is bringing respectibilty back to the club and slowly but surely making the fans shout loud and proud again.
We are nearly a quarter of the way into the season and we are very well placed for an auto promotion run after xmas.
This is very much a new team, and one that if its not setting the world on fire , it is at least giving some hope.
Sure this wont go down as one of the great nights in Leicesters history, but the signs are much more promosing than a year ago.
I just hope the fans dont put too much pressure and anxiety on the team, or i fear it wont happen for us. Is it not for that reason that the teams results have been better away from home this season:102:
Imo we have plenty to smile about, this season is going very nicely thank you very much, please dont spoil it.

We won't win every game, and one result won't make or break our season - as you say Brauny, the future looks far brighter under NP than it has done in a long while.

He is bringing respectibilty back to the club and slowly but surely making the fans shout loud and proud again.

I would say a point in this league at home against Warsaw isn't enough to be proud of, but given the whole context of your post (most of which I deleted) I know what you mean :icon_lol:

I would say a point in this league at home against Warsaw isn't enough to be proud of, but given the whole context of your post (most of which I deleted) I know what you mean :icon_lol:

And there imo is our problem. The fans that no matter how well we do this season, that will never be satisfied . The arrogance that they assume we are too good for this league. Its because we were shit that we are here in the first place.

Surely we all know by now that they've changed their name to Joy Division.

We are still too big for this league by a mile.

One little blip tonight, one fecking little blip.

I imagine the Enola Gay was a little blip on Japanese radar too. Still wanted shooting down.

Are you insane? Do you know what the cargo of the Enola Gay was? Shoot that down and there would have been carnage on a grand scale.

:icon_wink

I imagine the Enola Gay was a little blip on Japanese radar too. Still wanted shooting down.

Why did it? The Japs got what was coming to them, they had enough warnings. What a silly comparison

Well hopefully Cardiff won't, whatever happens to Totteringham :icon_wink
I hope we won't be playing the cocktail sticks too as it'll mean Prem football in the new stadium. Thanks for the support. :038:

I hope we won't be playing the cocktail sticks too as it'll mean Prem football in the new stadium. Thanks for the support. :038:

Whooooooooosh

I said WHATEVER happens to Tottenham :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572