Dowie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dowie would be an improvement over megson, any day of the week. I reckon he could scare some arses too. Don't know if he would kick em, but definitely scare some arses.

At least if it is Dowie then it should provide some stability, as it would appear that he has always been Milan's no 1 choice for manager from before the time he took over. Unfortunately for Milan, circumstances have got in the way of making the appointment he so obviously wants.

There is obviously something that MM sees in Dowie that makes him believe that they can forge an effective partnership.

Been told this morning that Dowie is at the training ground. Can anyone confirm this?

Yeah, he's at this one:

Coventry City Football Club Ltd - Training Facility And Sports Academy
Sky Blue Lodge
Leamington Road
Ryton On Dunsmore, Coventry
CV8 3EL

At least if it is Dowie then it should provide some stability, as it would appear that he has always been Milan's no 1 choice for manager from before the time he took over. Unfortunately for Milan, circumstances have got in the way of making the appointment he so obviously wants.

There is obviously something that MM sees in Dowie that makes him believe that they can forge an effective partnership.

Stability? Mr Walk Away. Mr Being sued by a former employer?? If he comes here, how many times will he have walked out on a club??

Stability? Mr Walk Away. Mr Being sued by a former employer?? If he comes here, how many times will he have walked out on a club??

Because he has always been Milan's number one choice for manager and I think he felt his chance had gone when Milan decided to keep faith with Kelly. Dowie has made mistakes in the past, but he is being sued by Simon Jordan who is an egotisitcal tosser when most chairmen would have accepted compensation and then shut up and got on with the job. So actually Mr Walk Away has only walked away once !!!

If he walks away from Cov then who can blame him, he has been fed so many false promises, would you be prepared to work for such people or under such circumstances :102:

Last edited:
You usually walk out if you're successful and someone has offered you something better on the back of your success. I'd be more worried if he'd been sacked more times than he'd walked out.

His record and attitude seem good to me. I wish him well and hope he is successful. He'd better win his first game though or I'll be doing a dirty protest to get him OUT OUT OUT. :)

Why does Dowie talk like he’s got a mouth full of saliva?

We all have mouths full of saliva. Saliva, tongues and teeth...mostly. Although some people don't have teeth or tongues and have to glue a pencil to their head to use a 'puter.

We all have mouths full of saliva. Saliva, tongues and teeth...mostly. Although some people don't have teeth or tongues and have to glue a pencil to their head to use a 'puter.

There's a difference though, Dowie sounds as if he forgets to swallow most of the time. Like when drinking water he'd hold a bit back to gurgle around his mouth just for fun

There's a difference though, Dowie sounds as if he forgets to swallow most of the time. Like when drinking water he'd hold a bit back to gurgle around his mouth just for fun

Maybe he does forget to swallow. We've all done it. Lots on your mind, it's gonna happen. If/when he takes charge, maybe we can help him? All that thinking... we can take some of the weight off his mind. Periodically the entire kop should shout 'SWALLOW'.

Maybe this can be part of the foxes trust's role. Ensure manager swallows. Milan might just have found the perfect partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669