Dragon Oil/Aminex share watch.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also purchased a few TRICOR shares recently, looks like good things could be happening there this year.

I topped up another 500 today.

You've gotta love this terminology. Bought a load of shares at around 14p on the advice of Biff. Now facing a paper loss of 16 per cent of my wedge (excluding dealing fees), so I'm gonna chuck a bit more after it.

But it's 'topping up', so that makes it sound a bit better than pissing even more away.

You've gotta love this terminology. Bought a load of shares at around 14p on the advice of Biff. Now facing a paper loss of 16 per cent of my wedge (excluding dealing fees), so I'm gonna chuck a bit more after it.

But it's 'topping up', so that makes it sound a bit better than pissing even more away.

:icon_lol:

It's called taking a punt, and I have done my own research into Aminex thank you very much.

My money is sat earning peanuts in an ISA so decided to stick a grand on some penny stock.

Thank for your concern though.

It's called taking a punt, and I have done my own research into Aminex thank you very much.

My money is sat earning peanuts in an ISA so decided to stick a grand on some penny stock.

Thank for your concern though.

Always glad to help. There is the problem that any information that your research might yield (other than the insights offered by Biff) should already be included in the price.

There's more advice available at gambleaware

Always glad to help. There is the problem that any information that your research might yield (other than the insights offered by Biff) should already be included in the price.

Oh no! There was me blindly buying stock based on some guys post on a forum that I've never met before, if it wasn't for you I would have spent the rest of my savings.....

I'm screwed.:icon_cry:

Always glad to help. There is the problem that any information that your research might yield (other than the insights offered by Biff) should already be included in the price.[/URL]

:icon_roll We have a stock market expert on board.

eeerrrmm..........

tvmonkey.jpg

Biff,

I've just had a Nigerian princess contact me to share 20million dollars with me, should i help her out?

I have topped up twice with AEX. Its an investment to me rather than pissing more away.

I tipped DGO at £1.81 just over a year ago. £10 k invested then was worth £26,300 yesterday. £16,300 aint a bad return in just over a year.

AEX is a long term punt for me ( 10 yr + ). But i dont see why by the end of the year it wont have doubled.

The thing with share dealing is dont invest more than you can afford to lose.

word on the street, it's a cert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670