Dragon Oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff

About 5 years ago I started a thread (now closed) on the share Dragon Oil.

First post:
''If anybody has a few bob to spare, keep an eye/dip your bread, on this share.

Dragon Oil ( DGO ) is a oil exploration company with a bright future.

I have just bought in, again ( last week, £10k ) at 1.39. Today its at 1.81 ( £3021 up )

Analysts say this share should hit £4 in 6 months. Short term this price may rise and fall, but long term its a bargain.

Do your own research :icon_wink.''

UPDATE.

Dragon Oil was bought out this week for £8. I know a few of you was thinking about buying in, did you?

I can't afford any more shares, I put all my money on Aminex

I broke even on Aminex. In 1997 I bought ten thousand Dragon shares at 4p each, I have been topping up ever since.

This week I retired at 52.

No. But I have two very weathly friends who have six figure holdings and keep pestering me to invest, as well as a colleague who's in and out of them as the price goes up and down. One of my friends is what's know as a grey beard and has bought them thinking that one day they'll be over a pound.

Something about the biggest oil find in the middle east. I don't do oil but thought I'd pass it on to anyone who cares about such things.

They're under 30p at present and go up and and down to the mid 40 pences.
If you were to buy, now would seem to be the time.

I'm sticking to my modest blue chip holding thanks.

No. But I have two very weathly friends who have six figure holdings and keep pestering me to invest, as well as a colleague who's in and out of them as the price goes up and down. One of my friends is what's know as a grey beard and has bought them thinking that one day they'll be over a pound.

Something about the biggest oil find in the middle east. I don't do oil but thought I'd pass it on to anyone who cares about such things.

They're under 30p at present and go up and and down to the mid 40 pences.
If you were to buy, now would seem to be the time.

I'm sticking to my modest blue chip holding thanks.
It's dropped nearly 70% in the last year. On one of their bulletin boards they are saying they are looking to offload the company for aroun 40/50p.
I am looking at another penny share to take over from Dragon. Will keep you posted if anything looks good.

It's dropped nearly 70% in the last year. On one of their bulletin boards they are saying they are looking to offload the company for aroun 40/50p.
I am looking at another penny share to take over from Dragon. Will keep you posted if anything looks good.
One of the three guys I mentioned above has taken a punt on Kibo mining if you're after a penny share. I have no vested interest.

My penny share dealings have been rather less forthcoming on the profit front, quite the opposite in fact.

Shit like AEX and New World seemed like excellent places to lose a bit of cash.

I bought shares in Coloroll and Leicester City both went bust and yielded me nothing. thanfully it was money that I could "afford" to lose but I've not touched the stock market directly since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669