Edgar Davids on his way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
he will sign tomorrow lunchtime....100% garunteed

Update:

This was on the radio not so long ago about Davids, the topic was "Does Davids need Money"

The answer was no - he has plently of money then why Leicester City

The radio presenter went on to explain that Davids is in Leicester and things are looking pretty good, he wants to move back to England and its not about the money that why he is "actually interested",

Also they said that his offer was in the region of something like "16,000 Euros a week", 1 year contract and extension if promoted, Bonus for promotion was something in the "millions",

This is all off the Radio and apparently Davids has seen the facilites down at Leicester and is very impressed, also the way his talks have been dealt with he is also pretty happy with,

Last note: Before he can sign a contract for LCFC he has to pass a fitness test, he has been training with clubs whilst out of football one of them being Ajax, he was also offered a job at Ajax as a coach which he didnt take because he wasnt ready to give up playing, another rumour is that he is wanting to go to the World Cup hence a good perfomance at Leicester could least put him in that Squad, he wants to give it one more shot.

All of this information was said by the presentor and souce was: Lorenzo Davids, who is the cousin of Davids and plays for Nijmegen also know as N.E.C.

After this segment on the radio this morning, i am not sure what to think as i feel we could be actually getting a really good player that we lacked for many years.

Of course you can believe what you want from this, its all Radio.

I'll ask my mum later I only know that he is coming at 2.
Are you sure its Edger David's - he has a person hairdresser here that does his hair everywhere he goes, so i am a tad supraised he would be cutting his hair in Leicester, i find this a little random!

What does it matter how much is being paid? At the end of the day it's not my money but Milans and it's up to him how much he pays.
People go on about Kaebi, but there was a lot more to that deal than people realise.

I would love to see Davids play again, and it being in a blue shirt. We are never going to get people of his quality playing for us whilst in their prime, only at the very end of his career, even if only for a few games it would be well worth it. We don't know what doors it could open, afterwards he could be recommending young up and coming players to sign for us etc etc.

I agree, why do fans worry about wages, transfers etc. It's not coming out of their accounts :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669