Edgar Davids on his way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the frick is Davids doing playing for the Oceania All Stars?

This is going to be a transfer that drags on for ages isn't it.

What makes you think that? Mandaric reckons it'll be done and dusted one way or another by the weekend?

Surpaised that Knowitall chap hasn't said anything on FT?

maybe he disappeared after they turn on him during the Simon Cox transfer

Why did they turn on him? Did he get something wrong? My God, an infallable man? On a forum?

Surpaised that Knowitall chap hasn't said anything on FT?

maybe he disappeared after they turn on him during the Simon Cox transfer

He has returned and the criticism of him was silly. :icon_wink

The coolest accent is the world is the accent the Dutch have when speaking English.

RL are having a special football forum because of this. Stringer says he's spoken to Davids agent and the decision will be made over the weekend, not in the next 24 hours.

Stringer also says, but I won't hold my breath, that they're trying to get Davids on the phone.

RL are having a special football forum because of this. Stringer says he's spoken to Davids agent and the decision will be made over the weekend, not in the next 24 hours.

Stringer also says, but I won't hold my breath, that they're trying to get Davids on the phone.

Did you get the impression that this is a done deal in terms of wanting to come to Leicester and Pearson is happy with his medical?

Is it down to arm-wrestling over promotion bonuses, what percentage he gets of image rights etc,?

No idea about specifics but Stringer made it sound like Davids was considering the offer ie negotiations had finished.

According to FT his agent has said he is going Pompey or Hull.

No it doesn't... it clearly says his agent said "he had other options". Then some divs chime in and say they've been told he's going pompy or hull.

I need this deal to be completed soon, as I've been at half mast (at least) since I first heard it

If it goes on much longer, I'm going to need a doctor!

No it doesn't... it clearly says his agent said "he had other options". Then some divs chime in and say they've been told he's going pompy or hull.

Shh... when someone is trying to learn to read, you should encourage them for the bits they got right, and not focus on the bits they got wrong!

Thankyou Harbs... good effort ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670