Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Fox Sake said:
Tim Davies say's that loads of fans emailed in and said action should be done?

i did and refute people's claims he is spine-less, quite the contrary IMO.

ScarboroughFox said:
everyone apart from me and Duzza:biggrin:
and me, couldnt be arsed.

People are starting to suggest they didnt have anything to do with wanting CL out, covering their ar**es in case we get someone even worse in! :icon_wink :icon_lol:

Willlow said:
People are starting to suggest they didnt have anything to do with wanting CL out, covering their ar**es in case we get someone even worse in! :icon_wink :icon_lol:
I didnt email, I just went on the radio straight after cl's interview and said he had to go!!:098: :icon_razz ;):)

ScarboroughFox said:
who is going to email in now! to say well done?

I didn't email before, but i did think about that. He needs to know it is appreciated, but i don't want to do it and be one of a hundred

i emailed him last week but it was just asking questions on where they were headed. at no point did i mention sacking him. thought that was too harsh to do although thats what i wanted to happen.

i've got no problem emailing him to thank him

I emailed him twice about the mess and urging him to take steps to stop the rot - last week and earlier today.

He replied first time around, and for today I expect he was too busy doing other things....

Doug

Doug said:
I emailed him twice about the mess and urging him to take steps to stop the rot - last week and earlier today.

He replied first time around, and for today I expect he was too busy doing other things....

Doug

What did he say?

Petdog said:
What did he say?

It seems we both started supporting LCFC in the same year (1969 ooerrr) and Tim said that the club would do whatever was necessary to avoid relegation without putting us into "financial jeopardy".

Fair enough, and the bloke is as good as his word.

Doug

I emailed him, as did a large number of people from Rivals forum

And today I salute him for (finally) taking the right decision

As the Bastard Thatcher once said (sort of):

Just rejoice at that news, and congratulate our CEO and the Board

i emailed prior ( my email and reply are on here somewhere) i will be emailing again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669