Encouraging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Sharapova

My boss, who is a FIFA registered agent recently took a call from Steve Walsh, our chief scout. He's trying to source players for next season already, and in his words, we are going to " give it a right go " next season, implying there will be more than a few arrivals next season.

Sounds bloody brilliant to me, this pre season should be more exciting than usual.

Well if Milan wants to stick to his 'Prem in 3 Years' plan then he'll have to give it a right go.

A massive go, in fact.

"Give it a right go" could be taken a few ways though, the fact he's an agent is leading people to believe they mean cash wise isn't it?

That does sound encouraging indeed. Hopefully we'll get one or two quality strikers. Can anyone shed some light on the Simon Cox rumour? Does anyone think he will be good enough for the Championship?- I don't know a lot about him.

Im not quite sure whether it's in the interests of the club telling money grabbing agents that we are going to 'give it a right go' It's like telling a pack of lions that theres a bloke hiding behind that tree with a shit load of lovely select steaks in his bag.

Let's hope Milan is ready to pay over the top wages.

Im not quite sure whether it's in the interests of the club telling money grabbing agents that we are going to 'give it a right go' It's like telling a pack of lions that theres a bloke hiding behind that tree with a shit load of lovely select steaks in his bag.

Let's hope Milan is ready to pay over the top wages.

Sounds a bit like Milan's strategy prior to the 07/08 season.

Let's hope that he's so rich that he doesn't need to learn lessons from past experience.

Sounds a bit like Milan's strategy prior to the 07/08 season.

Let's hope that he's so rich that he doesn't need to learn lessons from past experience.

Except this time around we won't have an egomaniac or a clown spending the money. I trust Pearson knows what he needs to do and hopefully he will get the backing to do it.

Let's hope so, it's still not sound business though and I thought that was his strength. Then again He can't stop scouts spouting off to agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566