End of season awards live video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daley Blind from Ajax posted this - worth mentioning Ajax still have 1 game before the end of the season.

The Dutch Macky must be apoplectic :icon_lol:

Last edited:
So in summary... is it ok to get pissed or not? Are there any knickers that twist more than others? Are venom and poison different? Should I go to the clinic or take a chance?

Cheers

So in summary... is it ok to get pissed or not? Are there any knickers that twist more than others? Are venom and poison different? Should I go to the clinic or take a chance?

Cheers

There were no no-score draws last weekend in the Championship so I believe the drink is on hiatus for a week.

Only 4 first team players turning up to the supporter's club awards (DD, AK, RM and Vary) and it's taking 40 minutes to get a drink from the bar so we should be ok on Saturday

Only 4 first team players turning up to the supporter's club awards (DD, AK, RM and Vary) and it's taking 40 minutes to get a drink from the bar so we should be ok on Saturday

Presumably it's taking so long because Knocky's lining up 150 shots for himself.:018::icon_razz

That's a poor turnout.

Last edited:
Who's this Vary? Is he a new utility player who can play in various positions.

Actually we only have Moore, mahrez and an academy player at the moment, Danny and Vardy too big to bother turning up. Apparently Knocky was never coming.

Surely everyone is too busy knitting a new scarf or Filbert Fox teddy to give a shit?

Last edited:
Is Pearson not even there.

Sounds like a bit of a shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48