eng v india.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
India still have something to play for.
That and the fact that we are shite should give you an idea where my money is.
Damage limitation...

India batting
77-0 off 9

going to be a big total to chase

pietersen needs to impress tonight as hes cost us going through with his fancy shots and mouthy outbursts

133-0 off 14 used 7 bowlers

152-2 off 16 ovaries.
we will struggle to qualify at this rate....

Last edited:
broad goes for 6 sixes in an over.
Useless notts tosser....

YUVRAJ GETS 6 6'S IN ONE OVER :038::038::038:

Unsurprisingly, that's also the fastest Twenty20 fifty - it came up from 12 balls. Three fours, six sixes. More to the point, he's the first batsman to hit six sixes in Twenty20, and the fourth in senior cricket. Garry Sobers and Ravi Shastri did it in first-class matches, Herschelle Gibbs in the World Cup and now Yuvraj.
18.6 Broad to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, and he has, Yuvraj leans back and smacks that over wide mid-on ... it was the maximum from the moment it left that bat and the crowd were roaring as it flew
Broad looks quizzical ... and miserable. Can he ... can Yuvraj do it ... he looks like a man who knows he is about to be mauled again ...
18.5 Broad to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, down on one knee and larruped over midwicket, that one was more nine iron, it went into the night sky and dropped with a thud in the jubilant crowd ...
England have a team meeting. Shuffling deckchairs on the Jolly Roger though ...
18.4 Broad to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, Shiver me timbers!: Broad goes round the wicket, bowls a filthy wide full toss and Yuvraj steers it over backward point and it clears the rope again
18.3 Broad to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, he's hitting them everywhere, he steps to leg and smashes the ball over extra cover and it keeps on travelling ... the fireworks start on top of the scoreboard ... they've been going off in the middle for some time
18.2 Broad to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, now that really is sweet, no more than a dismissive flick off his legs, swatting a fly, and the ball arcs deep into the crowd beyond backward square leg
The dodgy TV measurement says that's 111 yards ... but as it landed outside the ground how the whatsists do they know? They guess, that's how.
18.1 Broad to Yuvraj Singh, SIX, that's out the ground, super shot over cow corner and it just kept going up

Great score 218/4 :038::038:

Lets complete the job :):) :icon_razz :icon_wink

I wondered when you'd fecking turn up...

:icon_bigg

Well i was in India for the last ODI. But you know as most of you said, that is the past. This match is the present, God i hope we get you out for a meaningless score :biggrin:

Well i was in India for the last ODI. But you know as most of you said, that is the past. This match is the present, God i hope we get you out for a meaningless score :biggrin:
we will knock em off in 16 ovaries and collingwood will have the last lap....

74-1 off 8 overs

the run chase is on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675