England Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Rashford and Delph are pretty nailed on to be two of the exclusions (barring injury to others). After that, it'll be another midfielder that misses out. If Henderson or Wilshere aren't deemed fit, it'll be one of them. Personally, I think he'll leave out either Townsend or Sterling, as he doesn't seem to be that bothered about wingers and, when he uses more attacking wingers, he often uses forwards there anyway (Vardy stuck on the wing for example, also he often uses Welbeck out there). If he's playing 4-4-2, he's often used more defensive wide midfielders (Milner for example).

I think only one of Wilshire or Henderson will go, too much of a risk to take both.

Drinkwater to miss out

I think Drinky will miss out, which would be a travesty.

Sounds like Delph is almost definitely out. The way Hodgson has been talking, it sounds like Rashford might go after all. He's starting tonight and if he scores then I'm almost certain he'll be going - but it sounds like Sturridge could miss out.

Delph, Sturridge/Rashford... one more. Let's hope Wilshere or Henderson get injured - mainly to stop Roy playing them both.

Well so far it's been the Marcus Rashford show according to the jizzfest from Hoddle. Maybe we only need a keeper and Rashford.

Well so far it's been the Marcus Rashford show according to the jizzfest from Hoddle. Maybe we only need a keeper and Rashford.
They've just complimented him on how he gracefully ran into the box just looking for someone to touch him to get a penalty. When that was Vardy, he's a cheating diver,

Competition going on to see if the entire squad can have a go at playing on the left.Plan B,C,D...etc

You're forgetting the God that is Sir Harry of Kane.... you blaspheming bugger.

He might get a spot on the bench. Come on for the last minute or so so that Rashford can get his standing ovation.

This current squad is somehow, defensively the worst one I think I have ever seen.

We are going to have to score 2-3 goals every game as I can't see a clean sheet even against the so called lesser teams.

With this in mind we should be looking at a very attacking team with Vardy and Kane up top.

Of course he won't do this and England will struggle as always.

Sorry, I would love us to do well but I just can't see it happening.

It crazy that last night, with Kane and Vardy not playing, Hodgson chose to put two up top.
It's like he is taking the piss

Didn't see the game last night. How did Drinkwater do?

Was Rashford worth the hype? Goal means he's on the plane ahead of Sturridge now.

Townsend has barely featured in friendlies so surely won't go?

Didn't see the game last night. How did Drinkwater do?

Was Rashford worth the hype? Goal means he's on the plane ahead of Sturridge now.

Townsend has barely featured in friendlies so surely won't go?

I would take Townsend over Sterling if it was me. Don't rate Sterling at all.

Drinky was shite so won't be going.

Because Roy picks players on one game, ala Rashford

"Surprises in Woy's England squad as he calls up U21 central midfield star as Drinkwater misses out in final 23"

I can see the headline now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670