England v Superstars

Status
Not open for further replies.
99 all out. Be all over in another 20 minutes

KP is talking out his arse. What a ****ing ****. KP making excuses to why they lost. Completely unsportsmanship. "Money doesn't matter," yeah bollox, lying arsehole. Funny how he didn't rule out returning to play. Total comedy :icon_lol:

Funny these: "other factors," didn't stop them playing the game? Surely if they were that annoyed; England should've cancelled the tournament? Oh wait.... then they wouldn't win the $20million. But the money doesn't matter :102:

Allen Stamford is a total ****. Invite India next time; they'll put up more of a fight and show you who exactly number 1 in 20-20 cricket.

I hope they either lose or else the match gets called off for some reason. Disgraceful how England have allowed themselves to be hired for a billionaires ego trip.

Well I'm happy this morning anyway :icon_wink

Well I'm happy this morning anyway :icon_wink

I'm not bothered that they lost - I agree that the fixture should never have been arranged.

However, I am puzzled as to how they came to be so seriously badly prepared for the game. I assume that in the spite of the money, that the England players felt that the whole situation was beneath them and couldn't focus on playing.

Irrespective of our views, the game was a potentially massive worldwide advert for cricket and the lack of any contest will have done considerable damage.

... and next time round the England team is not going to be called England. I can think over several names, which if typed on here would appear as a series of stars

Undoubtedly the ECB has failed in its stewardship of the good name and history of English cricket in allowing the name to be used for this tawdry affair.

However, there is some history of 'prize' cricket and I think there is much less of a problem if the team plays under the name of an individual or such like. But surely Stanford is going to feel if he has lost a good deal of the kudos if the name England is removed from the billing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669