ENGLAND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that 18% of the England work force is off sick today. pussies. I can't see but I'm here. ope im toping the rijkt lerres !!!

Babylon said:
Malf said:
Babylon said:
I said ages ago that England are the same as Leicester, and yesterday they fookin proved that!!!!

I am still pi*sed and can barely focus on my screen... at least i have 2 weeks off work to recover! Hope your enjoying work today Malf! :lol:

Loving it mate, thanks for asking! I can't even see, I bumped in to a door at the train station this morning. I've been listening to Elvis Costello - Oliver's Army to try and shake this mingbeast hangover off but it's no use.

:lol: Spent £60 yesterday and bought nothing but larger that means i had 24 beers :shock: We drank the quay dry. Technichally i think i should be dead.

Have an ice cold orange sport lucazade for the hangover always works for me!! Should work better than a bit of Costello.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Babylon you've only just found out about this, I read your hangover cure thread!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

lazzer said:
well i can read it :shock:

Its shocling, im finsing tuping extrenely hatd thus morbing, anyonr elde gor thid problen?

Joe_Fox said:
Did you know that 18% of the England work force is off sick today. pussies. I can't see but I'm here. ope im toping the rijkt lerres !!!

F*cking hell whoever collated this statistic must have worked their bollocks off this morning to get that info so quick!

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

F*cking hell whoever collated this statistic must have worked their bollocks off this morning to get that info so quick!

He was working all night, apparantly Celtic are interested in him.

Malf said:
Babylon said:
Malf said:
Babylon said:
I said ages ago that England are the same as Leicester, and yesterday they fookin proved that!!!!

I am still pi*sed and can barely focus on my screen... at least i have 2 weeks off work to recover! Hope your enjoying work today Malf! :lol:

Loving it mate, thanks for asking! I can't even see, I bumped in to a door at the train station this morning. I've been listening to Elvis Costello - Oliver's Army to try and shake this mingbeast hangover off but it's no use.

:lol: Spent £60 yesterday and bought nothing but larger that means i had 24 beers :shock: We drank the quay dry. Technichally i think i should be dead.

Have an ice cold orange sport lucazade for the hangover always works for me!! Should work better than a bit of Costello.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Babylon you've only just found out about this, I read your hangover cure thread!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've tried it twice now so techincally it has always worked for me!!!! :lol: :wink:

Babylon said:
Malf said:
Babylon said:
Malf said:
Babylon said:

I've tried it twice now so techincally it has always worked for me!!!! :lol: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's fair enough, your body might get immune to it though. I'd mix things up abit and perhaps try a panda pop tomorrow morning!

This lass in the office has an oxo cube to get rid of a hangover. Anyone shed any light on this?

Joe_Fox said:
This lass in the office has an oxo cube to get rid of a hangover. Anyone shed any light on this?

WTF.... an oxo cube!? Might try a nice warm mug of bisto.

arrrrrrrrrrghhhhh Bisto!

Malf said:
Babylon said:
Malf said:
Babylon said:
Malf said:
Babylon said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's fair enough, your body might get immune to it though. I'd mix things up abit and perhaps try a panda pop tomorrow morning!

:lol: Bubble gum flavour hmmmmmm.

Joe_Fox said:

Northern girl obviously and what do northerners love? Gravy!! Why it cures a hangover I don't know, I imagine it doesn't but she just loves gravy and everytime she has it she gets moist and feels alot better. Tell her malf thinks she's dirty and he wants to see her insert a love stick somewhere nice.

Babylon said:
Joe_Fox said:

arrrrrrrrrrghhhhh Bisto!

It's a bit odd IMO. She reckons a Beef oxo cube works wonders! Weird.

Joe_Fox said:
Babylon said:
Joe_Fox said:

arrrrrrrrrrghhhhh Bisto!

It's a bit odd IMO. She reckons a Beef oxo cube works wonders! Weird.

Women!!! Never understood em!

I might ask her if she shoves it up her minge. :lol:

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
I might ask her if she shoves it up her minge. :lol:

Go on then, whats her telephone number i'll ring and ask her.

I just asked her, she said no, she dissolves it in a mug and then drinks it. It made me ralph up my lucozade.

lazzer said:
careful you'll make malf ralph :roll:

I already have done mate, 60 times through the night. The mrs did a tally chart, I made her. She was knackered aswell I hope she counted up correctly.

Malf said:
lazzer said:
careful you'll make malf ralph :roll:

I already have done mate, 60 times through the night. The mrs did a tally chart, I made her. She was knackered aswell I hope she counted up correctly.

Awesome. I did that once. Do you count mis fires?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757