Enzo Maresca - Leicester City Manager

On the subject of KDH I was at a live podcast of the Big strong Leicester boys and Pipes was asked about KDH and he said he has known him many years and you will not find another player in the squad with more dedication desire and determination to do well for Leicester City.

On the subject of KDH I was at a live podcast of the Big strong Leicester boys and Pipes was asked about KDH and he said he has known him many years and you will not find another player in the squad with more dedication desire and determination to do well for Leicester City.
Hence the reason he was dropped at the end of last season by our **** tard manager.

Thanks for sharing. That's the most I've heard from EM. He's obviously utterly devoted to Pepball.

What is it that I'm missing? I see Pepball as playing out from the back to retain possession and draw the opponent in. Then hunt like a pack when the ball is lost to win it back as quickly as possible.

What else? Why is that revolutionary?

Oh yeah, and always have more money than anyone else and buy the best players.

Thanks for sharing. That's the most I've heard from EM. He's obviously utterly devoted to Pepball.

What is it that I'm missing? I see Pepball as playing out from the back to retain possession and draw the opponent in. Then hunt like a pack when the ball is lost to win it back as quickly as possible.

What else? Why is that revolutionary?

Oh yeah, and always have more money than anyone else and buy the best players.
I don’t understand the devotion, so to speak, either. One thing is fir certain though, when it is played effectively, it IS hugely entertaining.

I don’t understand the devotion, so to speak, either. One thing is fir certain though, when it is played effectively, it IS hugely entertaining.
And when you have the right players.

Pep has had the ability to spend the GDP of a small country on new players that’ll work to his system, and it took a few years to get there.

Unfortunately Enzo has neither all the money or the time in the world. Which is why I think it’s a big mistake going with this approach.

If we picked our best 11 players and played to their strengths, I think we’d get promoted.

And when you have the right players.

Pep has had the ability to spend the GDP of a small country on new players that’ll work to his system, and it took a few years to get there.

Unfortunately Enzo has neither all the money or the time in the world. Which is why I think it’s a big mistake going with this approach.

If we picked our best 11 players and played to their strengths, I think we’d get promoted.
I can see what you mean but playing your best 11 in a system that suits them is a very short term solution/idea.

You “may” get a season out of them and they do well but ultimately it will fail.

Every team needs an identity and a style, and the correct way to support long term success is to get behind this philosophy.

I can see what you mean but playing your best 11 in a system that suits them is a very short term solution/idea.

You “may” get a season out of them and they do well but ultimately it will fail.

Every team needs an identity and a style, and the correct way to support long term success is to get behind this philosophy.
happily take one season winning the PL title playing to the strengths of the players we had than plod along for seasons trying to find some magic formula….

It's just not realistic is it?

I'll give it five minutes on Sunday until Vestergaard misplaces a simple pass or gets run past easily before I'm on my feet berating him and EM for picking him while a proven Championship central defender sits in the stand.

Why the feck should I sit patiently watching some stupid fecking system that isn't working? It's cloud cuckoo land thinking.

Sounds like we're not the only relegated team hoping a complex new system will send them back to the Prem...

It's just not realistic is it?

I'll give it five minutes on Sunday until Vestergaard misplaces a simple pass or gets run past easily before I'm on my feet berating him and EM for picking him while a proven Championship central defender sits in the stand.

Why the feck should I sit patiently watching some stupid fecking system that isn't working? It's cloud cuckoo land thinking.
Why is it not realistic?

If we're going down the route of saying who is proven at what, Vestegaard is a proven international central defender.

Obviously, you don't have to sit patiently watching anything you don't want to. But, why is it a stupid fecking system? We haven't played a single minute of competitive football, so how is it not working, and if your extrapolating, why are you so certain it won't work?

Why is it cloud cuckoo land to be patient with a new manager and a number of new players?

Just a thought; if mistakes are made, you could get behind the player and the team. But of course you are free to instead berate them.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663