Speculation Esteban Cambiasso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin Kelly is on the verge of a £1.5m move to Palace. Matt Dawson was on the verge of an £8m move to Hull but refused terms. and Dembele was in the papers today as being on the market for less than £10m....lansbury, fer - i don't know, but they fit the profile of energetic box to box midfielders with a lot of experience at a young age. Currently we are short in defence and will need numbers to keep up the high pressing game in midfield. If Drink and James get injured we look VERY thin with King, Hammond and GTF our only centre mid options.....quite scary....we need Morgan, Drinkwater, Nugent and Vardy to be fit all year basically...

The retired rugby player? Not sure what use he'd be to us sparky.

In a moment of boredom I strolled over to FoxesTalk to check the Cambiasso thread. Didn't stay long, but for a second I thought I had started posting there without knowing (in my sleep maybe). Then I realised, to mixed emotions, that it was someone over there that has "stolen" my avatar. Might have to change mine now....

Where the **** is Esteban?

He's not been back to mine since dropping his bags off.

Do we think this is actually going to happen? If so, in time for Everton?

I sent a fruit basket to Lako's yesterday, but got it returned today with three oranges and two banana skins in it. I didn't even send oranges. The deal's off.

He's not bought his membership and has no 2013/14 booking history, so he's got to wait until Monday before he can sign.

He's not bought his membership and has no 2013/14 booking history, so he's got to wait until Monday before he can sign.

He's still bought a new shirt, though, the plastic fan bastard

I sent a fruit basket to Lako's yesterday, but got it returned today with three oranges and two banana skins in it. I didn't even send oranges. The deal's off.

The oranges were a symbol of my fertility, I thought you would like them.

LCFC News ‏@Footy_News12 · 8m
Cambiasso has signed should be announced soon #lcfc #cambiasso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673