Euro 2008 Match Pre/Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's about 6 turns of luck Turkey have had all tournament.

The Croats lost their bottle but I reckon WC2010, they will win it. Young team and a talented manager.

That's another set of penalities I have lost or backed a team who have lost.

Interesting game that.

I wouldn't say it only has to do with luck, Turkey have shown some great team spirit throughout the tournament and they have been strong late in the games.

The Croatian manager.:icon_lol::icon_lol: What a character, I love it but he looked really funny when Turkey scored I must say.:icon_lol:

I think Modric will be a great attraction at Spurs.

Interesting game that.

I wouldn't say it only has to do with luck, Turkey have shown some great team spirit throughout the tournament and they have been strong late in the games.

The Croatian manager.:icon_lol::icon_lol: What a character, I love it but he looked really funny when Turkey scored I must say.:icon_lol:

I think Modric will be a great attraction at Spurs.

I like Bilic. From the same mould as Stuart Pearce imo, and probaly better than Pearce in terms of management.

Russia were excellent and I think they may very likely win it

Interesting that Englands conquerors have both done very well.
England were shite in trying to qualify, but on reflection the opposition have proved that it wasnt the easy group that the pundits predicted it to be.

Interesting that Englands conquerors have both done very well.
England were shite in trying to qualify, but on reflection the opposition have proved that it wasnt the easy group that the pundits predicted it to be.

We were shite against the likes of Macedonia and Andorra. It was easy to predict that we'd find Russia difficult away (it was a game we threw away), Croatia we'd probably lose to away and should beat at home (and we through away that chance aswell). Israel were to be a thorny issue as they were for all 3 teams.

We were shite against the likes of Macedonia and Andorra. It was easy to predict that we'd find Russia difficult away (it was a game we threw away), Croatia we'd probably lose to away and should beat at home (and we through away that chance aswell). Israel were to be a thorny issue as they were for all 3 teams.

If i recall Macedonia took points off both Russia and Croatia.
Losing both games to Croatia was very damaging for England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669