Euro 2024

What a ****ing player!

I was kind of looking forward to going home and getting a take away on the way back though.

Inviting as much pressure as we can for the last 15 minutes

Good call Gareth

Cracks papered over yet again. I've seen some jammy football teams in my lifetime but England under Southgate is a different level. Appalling for 90+ minutes & still going to scrape through.

Thank **** for that. Huge let off.

Southgate will probably think that justified his lack of subs and action, but it really didn't. Toney made a strong impact and did his CF job way better than Kane has so far in this tournament.

I pray that Southgate now sees he has to change the setup, but no doubt he'll think his tactics paid off

We won get rid of Southgate before the next game , the worst I’ve seen England in ever. I get the feed to watch the game withe a woman commentator she sees what we do wrong but Southgate and his buddies on the bench can’t. Brings on subs with 7 minutes left . Unbelievable

We won get rid of Southgate before the next game , the worst I’ve seen England in ever. I get the feed to watch the game withe a woman commentator she sees what we do wrong but Southgate and his buddies on the bench can’t. Brings on subs with 7 minutes left . Unbelievable
Why is her gender relevant?

Would have been better to lose. Southgate would have been sacked before the plane landed & a search for an actual football manager could have got started. Normally that would be just pointless as there wouyldn't be a decent candidate but in this case, anyone would be better. Literally anyone. Southgate is a PR exec, not a football manager. Needs to stop. It's insane how lucky he gets.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00