Euro 2024

I agree. In the absence of a true left back - don't play a system that has one.

The 352 seemed to suit the players a lot better at the end of the match.

In which case he should have taken Mitchell, who is already three billion times the player Chilwell will ever be

France are through to the quarter final without scoring a goal themselves. Would be hilarious if they could go on to win the whole thing while none of their players have scored a single goal.

My biggest take on the weekend was the contrast between the England & Spain games. Spain went behind at pretty much the same point in the match, to a similar standard of opposition.
I'll take a chance here & sugegst that their response was...erm...slightly different to England's.

Oh well, I remember watching Portugal & Greece being utterly shite & winning the whole thing so who knows eh ?

Fell asleep during the France game. Sums it up nicely.

& I thought Mbappe had broken his nose, so why is he playing as if it's his back? Been useless all tournament.

France are through to the quarter final without scoring a goal themselves. Would be hilarious if they could go on to win the whole thing while none of their players have scored a single goal.
Mbappe scored a penalty against Poland.

Would have been better to lose. Southgate would have been sacked before the plane landed & a search for an actual football manager could have got started. Normally that would be just pointless as there wouyldn't be a decent candidate but in this case, anyone would be better. Literally anyone. Southgate is a PR exec, not a football manager. Needs to stop. It's insane how lucky he gets.
The trouble is the Fa. Will pick another good old boy just like him. If you don’t believe me just think not since 1966

Because it had nothing to do with anything you were trying to make a point about. Unless your point was that her having a fanny and a pair of tits instead of a big old nob and bollocks was adding to your inability to endure the game?

That would be a bit mad though.

I’m not saying it is or isn’t, as I don’t know why you chose to mention it. That was why I asked you.

My presumption is a that you were saying, ‘even a woman who should know nothing about football knows more than Southgate’.

But I could be wrong. I doubt it but I could be. Which is why I asked you.

Racism and misogyny are often bed fellows

I’m not saying it is or isn’t, as I don’t know why you chose to mention it. That was why I asked you.

My presumption is a that you were saying, ‘even a woman who should know nothing about football knows more than Southgate’.

But I could be wrong. I doubt it but I could be. Which is why I asked you.

Racism and misogyny are often bed fellows

Yep, pretty obvious that’s exactly what it was

Filthy racist bigot, and a filthy sexist bigot too.

Some personality, that

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00