Euro Millions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lottery has been going for more than ten years. I've never once taken part. The fact that I haven't put a couple of quid on each week means that I'm more than a grand up on the deal at this point. Who says there are no winners?!

The lottery has been going for more than ten years. I've never once taken part. The fact that I haven't put a couple of quid on each week means that I'm more than a grand up on the deal at this point. Who says there are no winners?!

I set up a Direct Debit about 18/24 months ago, £2 a week. Won my first tennar a fortnight ago. Woop woop :tumbleweed:

You've gotta be in it to win it tho'.

What numbers would you have picked? And have you scanned the last 10 years lottery results to see if they would have won?

How can you be a grand up? A grand up on what? You have won nothing.

I'm a grand up on anyone who has paid two quid for lottery tickets and won feck all.

And it's yet another moral victory, BG, something you may not understand :icon_wink

You know...appalling education standards, the inability to read or write and zero commonsense.

I've just been to a shopping centre where two bouncers were on the door as security.

That sounds just like Leicester... or anywhere else in the country

That sounds just like Leicester... or anywhere else in the country

Can't think of a shopping centre in Leicester that has bouncers on the door Macky, which one is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Brighton13
2Arsenal13
3Liverpool13
4Manchester C  13
5Aston Villa13
6Brentford13
7Manchester U13
8Newcastle13
9Bournemouth11