Europa Conference League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fitz isn’t taking the piss here, he literally said he doesn’t know what it is. The phrase “with all due respect” was uttered. I don’t think he’ll be taking this seriously at all.
I'm not sure what's worse

Not knowing what it is despite working in football for a ****ing living, and getting us into this pile of wank with his ineptitude

Or doing a cutesy little joke about just how big the pile of wank is that he's got us into

At the present time we could get Celtic or Fenerbahçe.
This is bollocks of course. They are both in the Europa League or were.

The possibilities are:
Maccabi Tel-Aviv
Partizan Belgrade
Bodø/Glimt
Randers {wtf?}
Slavia Praha
PAOK
Vitesse Arnhem {if they stay above Tottenham}
Qarabag FK (I kid you not!)

Last edited:
There's a chance you could have extra time and penalties in the second leg, so playing it at home should be an advantage. But not with our home record.
So how come we play away second seeing as we would be a higher ranked team? No advantage or am I missing something?

I expect you all know that Randers play in Denmark; Qarabag in Azerbaijan.

This bollocks of course. They are both in the Europa League or were.

The possibilities are:
Maccabi Tel-Aviv
Partizan Belgrade
Bodo/Glimt
Randers {wtf?}
Slavia Praha
PAOK
Vitesse Arnhem {if they stay above Tottenham}
Qarabag FK (I kid you not!)
It’s Bodø/Glimt.

So how come we play away second seeing as we would be a higher ranked team? No advantage or am I missing something?
The teams who finished second in the Conference are seeded and play the second game at home. It's the rules.

It’s Bodø/Glimt.
I know. I've been there. I've seen the big yellow toothbrush. My keyboard hasn't got that letter; I was going to edit it in, although I did wonder whether you would beat me to it.

I expect you all know that Randers play in Denmark
Nice little English pub and a nice little Irish pub there. And that’s it. Two pubs in the town.

This is the man the Club pay ten million bars a year to manage the football team FFS

What a total ****
Yep. Completely smacks of arrogance.

Yep. Completely smacks of arrogance.
Winning this thing may be embarrassing but it's also our only chance of being in European football next season, hopefully with a manager who isn't an arrogant ****wit.

Last edited:
I’d be chuffed to **** if we won it, nowt embarrassing about winning any trophy… Unless you buy it and cheat like Man City.

Bugger all chance of doing it mind.

I do not have a problem with him not knowing what the conference is, we were one of the favourites to win the the Europa League, so the conference shouldn't have ever been a consideration.

The fact that we are about to become very familiar with it only serves to highlight the ineptitude.

I do not have a problem with him not knowing what the conference is, we were one of the favourites to win the the Europa League, so the conference shouldn't have ever been a consideration.

The fact that we are about to become very familiar with it only serves to highlight the ineptitude.
Yeah but we overachieved to get into the Europa League. So how does he not know about the competition that is at our level?

He says we’re overachieving but still expected to get far in the Europa League. Which is it Brendan?

Christ, being in this is going to be painful.

Just play the kids in every game surely? No first teamer should be playing in this, unless it's as a reverse game to get fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669