European Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shower

Regardless of all things, no one will ever forget who was involved in this

Wonderful stuff

If UEFA, FA, EPL had anything about them they’d drive home their advantage now and stop pandering to these utter bastards

They’ve got the whole footballing world behind them - won’t have this chance ever again to quash this shit once and for all

I bet they do nowt

Brighton got those t-shirts on again tonight

Quality

I hope when we next face one of those ****s at home we smear the away dressing room in faeces and leave a flaming bag of shit in there at half time. Players aren't to blame, managers aren't to blame etc etc......unless players have gone through the youth set up they knew exactly the sort of ****s they're working for.

If UEFA, FA, EPL had anything about them they’d drive home their advantage now and stop pandering to these utter bastards

They’ve got the whole footballing world behind them - won’t have this chance ever again to quash this shit once and for all

I bet they do nowt

Probably give them 100% of the tv rights

I bet they do nowt
The only problem now is what would they punish them for. It's harder to punish them for signing up for an idea, I suppose. I'd nail the bastards for points and fines, but not sure how they can.

Excellent stuff

Now is the time to press home the advantage and screw these bastards

Scrapping that abomination of a new Champions League format would be a start

I bet Sky Sports (the moronic wankers) still pander to these insipid, disgusting clubs.

It will be back to bigging them up and hoping they triumph above all as soon as this is forgotten about.

They look a right shower of ****s. Just got my fingers crossed that at the very least Tottenham, Man U and Arsenal still **** off.

Excellent stuff

Now is the time to press home the advantage and screw these bastards

Scrapping that abomination of a new Champions League format would be a start

I can't help thinking that a lot of the timings here were about stopping any challenge to that. These changes are awful and were waved through yesterday without any noise at all.

If the power balance is changing away from these fecking billionaire wankers who thought they could hijack football, we need to push the blade in much, much deeper now.

I bet Sky Sports (the moronic wankers) still pander to these insipid, disgusting clubs.

It will be back to bigging them up and hoping they triumph above all as soon as this is forgotten about.

Maybe. Part of me really thinks that we're going to need a much bigger stadium in the future. Leicester will have gained a lot of new fans over recent days.

This is all utterly hilarious.

What in the actual **** is the 21st century turning into?

To me it seems that the people at the top of virtually everything are just massively incompetent & clueless. We've seen enough examples of it in politics in the last few years & the corporate top echelons seem to be largely brain dead too.

A potentially game changing plan like this, worth billions, & been discussed for months by the biggest of players...& it all unravels in days.

****ing comedy.

One more thing.

I've posted on here multiple times about the power of supporters. It's almost always ignored but we run football. I don't give a shit who owns the clubs and how much the players get paid, we own football.

We've dismantled a load of multi billionaires in 48 hours. They've shit themselves.

Fans need to learn a massive lesson from this. If we want something different, we only have to demand it.

1618946479733.png

I can't see how the clubs can be sanctioned unless there are obscure bylaws that have been broken. FFP is a busted flush, but surely this is perhaps a moment where UEFA can start afresh with a new draft. Haaland being touted at €1m/wk is just ludicrous. When I was growing up I had an understanding that an agent worked for the player, they took a commission. Now they appear to have a snout in all 3 troughs. Wages and transfer fees are not sustainable.

Cut your cloth according to means, not ambition.

I can't help thinking that a lot of the timings here were about stopping any challenge to that. These changes are awful and were waved through yesterday without any noise at all.

If the power balance is changing away from these fecking billionaire wankers who thought they could hijack football, we need to push the blade in much, much deeper now.
Well didn’t they all resign from the ECA? In theory they are on the outside looking in at the minute, aren’t they?

One more thing.

I've posted on here multiple times about the power of supporters. It's almost always ignored but we run football. I don't give a shit who owns the clubs and how much the players get paid, we own football.

We've dismantled a load of multi billionaires in 48 hours. They've shit themselves.

Fans need to learn a massive lesson from this. If we want something different, we only have to demand it.

View attachment 15993
My first demand would be to ban Americans from owning English clubs.

Henry & the Glazers are the architects of this shitshow.

It can't happen obviously, but it would be MY demand. Nobody said demands had to be reasonable.

As an aside, since it's entirely Sir Alex's fault that the Glazers are in control at Old Trafford I'd quite like to lay the blame on him personally.

Silly pissed up **** should have known not to try to chuck his weight around outside of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566