European Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we overhauling European football for this convoluted Football Manager download?
For the same reason it was decided to have dinner in Abilene?

Well, let’s dissect it.

Already, I’m out. As if ten divisions wasn’t enough, you have an odd number in each. Notwithstanding your justification below, this is just not how professional football leagues should operate, ever. How and why did you arrive at 110 teams?

Hmm, pretty thick layer of protection for the top teams there. Are these just random numbers? Can they be renegotiated?

What you haven’t explained is why any of this is happening in the first place. Why are we overhauling European football for this convoluted Football Manager download?
8 divisions? 5? Each current finalist plays 13 games, we're told players play football too much, plus the fact that not everyone plays 13 - 10 per team. Would you prefer divisions of 6 or 8 teams? Think theres 80 teams now, plus qualifiers, 10 divisions seemed a nice round number.

lol renegotiate at will. What promo relegation would you prefer? Would the elitist clubs be happy with more than 2 getting relegated? That could be Barcelona, Juventus and Man Utd, okay then lol.

Why did we introduce the CL, its because we like to evolve and try to make things better, but the core reason is money. If you wanna campaign to reduce turnstile and sky sports costs...

It’s the sort of suggestion that would be made by the American owners of Man U or Liverpool.

lol renegotiate at will. What promo relegation would you prefer?
How about the best performing teams in the country get a chance to compete in a european tournament. Instead of basing it on how marketable a team is, we could use their position in the most recent league season.

How about the best performing teams in the country get a chance to compete in a european tournament. Instead of basing it on how marketable a team is, we could use their position in the most recent league season.
What a strange concept. Where’s the protectionism in that?

How about we do the same thing for our domestic football?

Could you grab something for me too whilst you're at it.
I may have already asked you this but what’s your favourite flavour of Monster Munch?

To be fair, it might be a good idea... or at least have the seed of a good idea contained but I'm a bit thick and it seems to require a PhD in something or other to understand. I think it's a bit like the hokey cokey with rounds of rock-paper-scissors thrown in to decide.

Oh shit. I've been rumbled.
Come on don’t be shy, there’s a right answer but no one will think any less of you so long as you answer honestly.*

*that’s a lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469