Everton ?2m raid on Leicester for teenage left-back Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Joe Mattock hasn't gone to Slovenia with Fludie and the rest. Does anybody think this could be because he wanted to stay in England and talk to Muzzy's Right Boot on Facebook?

I think this is a really poor show. He must have known that Fludie would be taking his laptop and Carphone Whore House dongle with him and I am sure he would have let him borrow it for a while in return for a packet of peanuts (dry roasted preferred).

I was pretty much confirming what we all already knew. I have heard so many rumours about him and Everton etc etc. Then he said that online. Coupled with a friends friend dog's wife cats sister knowing his dad saying that the fee has been agreed and contract offered.

He's with under 19's and as soon as he's back he is gone! Whether we think he's good enough for the prem or not!

I was pretty much confirming what we all already knew. I have heard so many rumours about him and Everton etc etc. Then he said that online. Coupled with a friends friend dog's wife cats sister knowing his dad saying that the fee has been agreed and contract offered.

He's with under 19's and as soon as he's back he is gone! Whether we think he's good enough for the prem or not!

Maybe , Maybe not :)

Last edited:
I strongly doubt he'll play a single game in the Premiership next season even if he does sign for a Prem club.

It would be funny to watch if he did.

This is tenuous and a little Newtonesque but I was talking to someone today who was with Mattocks Dad on Saturday night. He is adamant hes not going to Everton (apparantly) but does conceed he will most likely be going somewhere.

This is tenuous and a little Newtonesque but I was talking to someone today who was with Mattocks Dad on Saturday night. He is adamant hes not going to Everton (apparantly) but does conceed he will most likely be going somewhere.

Mattock's dad was out with Adam Ant on Saturday night???

This story is just getting stranger & stranger.

Mattock's dad was out with Adam Ant on Saturday night???

This story is just getting stranger & stranger.

Charming...

Looks like we will have to say goodbye to this goody two shoes, just depends who is first to stand and deliver the money MM wants.

Charming...

Looks like we will have to say goodbye to this goody two shoes, just depends who is first to stand and deliver the money MM wants.

It's a Dog Eat Dog world but we could be Kings of the wild frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670