Everton Programme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Useless load of crap online shop.

I placed my order, went to the verified visa page, put in my password, and then waited... Nothing happened. I waited a bit more. Still nothing. The items were still in my basket. I looked at my order history page. Nothing since I last bought tickets.

So I tried again.

I placed my order, went to the verified visa page, put in my password, and then waited... Nothing happened. I waited a bit more. Still nothing. The items were still in my basket. I looked at my order history page. Nothing since I last bought tickets.

Then I logged into my verified by visa account, and both payments have gone through. So I've been charged twice but the shop doesn't think I've bought anything yet.

Bought one at the shop this morning. Plenty of folks there. Plenty of shirts to be had as well. Long queue for printing though.

So I tried again.

Then I logged into my verified by visa account, and both payments have gone through. So I've been charged twice but the shop doesn't think I've bought anything yet.

Mine took ages to go through, totally ridiculous.

Thanks to all that gave me insight into getting the programmes :) They have been ordered :)

Thanks for the heads up! Bought mine, didn't take that long. Approx a minute processing

Hopeless bloody website wouldn't work for me on any browser last night or this morning - so I drove to the ground to get a couple. Incredible that there's still huge queues.

I only live 5 mins from the ground so if people need one posting I'd be happy to pop down and post on to anyone so you don't get ripped off for £6.

Can I take you up on this and get 2?

I can paypal the money to you?

Can I take you up on this and get 2?

I can paypal the money to you?

Of course, I'll wait and see if anyone else wants some and I'll pop down tomorrow and pick them up.

Just had a look and to send 2 will probably class as a small parcel due to the weight so looking at £2.85 for postage so would be £10 for 2.

I'll confirm once I have numbers though.

Of course, I'll wait and see if anyone else wants some and I'll pop down tomorrow and pick them up.

Just had a look and to send 2 will probably class as a small parcel due to the weight so looking at £2.85 for postage so would be £10 for 2.

I'll confirm once I have numbers though.
If you could grab me a couple I'd be more than happy to pay for postage and packaging. Much appreciated - cheers Matt!

So I tried again.

You got further than I did Jeff. I had 3 goes at it. Each time I saw the verified by visa window appear for a couple of seconds before vanishing so I never got to enter my password. Just checked my bank account and nothing went through fortunately. The site really is a shite site and no mistake.

Update. Just managed to order 3 copies. Used a Visa credit card this time instead of a Visa debit card and it never asked me to verify with characters from my password.

If you could grab me a couple I'd be more than happy to pay for postage and packaging. Much appreciated - cheers Matt!

No probs, I'll try and get half a dozen tmw lunchtime and I'll PM you and Lako for payment and postage etc

Programs purchased chaps and a couple spares if anyone else wants one?

Hopefully I'll be able to get some packing from work but will PM this evening for addresses etc.

Might also be able to get some Salt n Victory too as the local corner shop had some Monday but could have sold them all as it was the day of the parade.

Oh and you technically owe me £58 as I couldn't resist not buying a new shirt and champions scarf! :D

That's fine Jeff, I'll PM you this evening to arrange.

Don't mind popping in again for anyone else as I practically go passed the ground on the way back from work.

you technically owe me £58 as I couldn't resist not buying a new shirt and champions scarf

What? Neither name-and-number-on-the-back nor premleaguewinnersbadge on the sleeve!!

What? Neither name-and-number-on-the-back nor premleaguewinnersbadge on the sleeve!!

Haha not yet, never been a fan of getting someone's name on the back on my shirt who is younger than me and too tight to get champions 16 on there.

Badges will most definitely be going on there but the queue for printing was a lot bigger and I was only on my lunch break.

Hopefully by the time I go back to get them done they will have worked out for sure how they should be printed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669