Everton Programme

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine Jeff, I'll PM you this evening to arrange.

Don't mind popping in again for anyone else as I practically go passed the ground on the way back from work.

Is this offer still valid? It would be great if I could grab one and p/pal the funds to you. Many thanks.

Delivered today by DHL. No wonder the postage was expensive.

Sorry for the lack of replies but I've had tonsillitis and barely left the house since Friday so not been down for more yet.

Almost cleared now so will try and call in on my way home today/tmw for anyone else that wants them.

Cheers Matt, received yesterday and absolutely spot on :)

Sorry for the lack of replies but I've had tonsillitis and barely left the house since Friday so not been down for more yet.

Almost cleared now so will try and call in on my way home today/tmw for anyone else that wants them.

Been there my friend. People who have never had it and who refer to it as 'a bit of a sore throat' need punching in the face.

Been there my friend. People who have never had it and who refer to it as 'a bit of a sore throat' need punching in the face.

Haha its the first time I've had it and it was fookin horrible tbh!

Pretty much sorted now so will pop down tmw and pick some up and get in touch with you all once I've got them.

EDIT - No probs FF, glad you all got them fine.

You might be regretting your offer now, but I'll take one if you're still willing!

Also didn't realise the club shop had Champions scarves since there's F'all online. Are they any good?

You might be regretting your offer now, but I'll take one if you're still willing!

Also didn't realise the club shop had Champions scarves since there's F'all online. Are they any good?
They had them online before the weekend. All gone now it seems

That's fine Graz, I'll pop down at lunchtime and get another half dozen.

With regards to the people wanting them sent abroad, any recommendations for a Postal Service as Royal Mail looked quite costly? How much do the club charge for international postage?

In fariness, I doubt they've tried to buy much through it themselves.
But you'd have thought there were review procedures in place and that the subject of increasing online revenue might have cropped up during one meeting or other?

I found it ****ing impossible to use this season. If - IF - stock was listed I could never get an order processed.

Just checked the King Power website to see what their e-commerce is like and was surprised to the find the new home shirt at £15 for an adult shirt! http://www.kingpoweronline.com/Prod...=30052&parent_category_rn=29568&storeId=10151

That's the Thai version of the shirt, which doesn't have the Puma logo on it. Other than that it looks the same.
If they did one without the logo and without the sponsor's name I might buy one. Until that happens I'll stick with my 70s and 80s shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669