Everton Tickets Sold Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they still have the rule that the first few rows of seats have to be left empty?

I think I heard that was due to larger advertising boards and therefore the front few rows were not used due to being lower than the boards. As with most things I'm probably wrong

For the current season, it's 5% for away fans plus 200 in VIP area. Also uefa officials (no figure given) plus 20 for away club officials in VIP to include full hospitality. Can't see anything regarding front few rows

For the current season, it's 5% for away fans plus 200 in VIP area. Also uefa officials (no figure given) plus 20 for away club officials in VIP to include full hospitality. Can't see anything regarding front few rows

This would also mean some seats in the East Stand not being available

1. Up to 30 commentary positions are required for play-offs and group matches, up to 45 for the round of 16 matches and quarter-finals and 50 for the semi-finals. Commentary positions must have three seats each, be located between the 16m lines in the same stand as the main cameras and be equipped with the necessary power, lighting and phone/internet connections. The commentary positions must be secure and not accessible to the general public

This would also mean some seats in the East Stand not being available

1. Up to 30 commentary positions are required for play-offs and group matches, up to 45 for the round of 16 matches and quarter-finals and 50 for the semi-finals. Commentary positions must have three seats each, be located between the 16m lines in the same stand as the main cameras and be equipped with the necessary power, lighting and phone/internet connections. The commentary positions must be secure and not accessible to the general public

There are more...
  1. 66.11 Likewise, a number of complimentary tickets in the highest category, stated below, in one block, in a section located between the two 16m lines, must be provided to UEFA for its own use, as well as for the use of partners. The following numbers of complimentary tickets must be provided:
    1. Play-offs: 50

2. Group matches: 330

3. Round of 16 matches: 380

4. Quarter-finals: 425

5. Semi-finals: 475
  2. 66.12 In addition, UEFA and the partners must be given the opportunity to acquire, at face value, an agreed number of retail tickets, whereby tickets in the next highest category must also be situated in one block and in a central section (i.e. not behind the goal):
    1. Play-offs: minimum of 350 top-category retail tickets, 370 retail tickets in the next highest category and 220 retail tickets in the third highest category;

2. Group matches: minimum of 350 top-category retail tickets, 370 retail tickets in the next highest category and 230 retail tickets in the third highest category;

3. Round of 16 matches: minimum of 410 top-category retail tickets, 460 retail tickets in the next highest category and 360 retail tickets in the third highest category;

4. Quarter-finals: minimum of 660 top-category retail tickets, 710 retail tickets in the next highest category and 640 retail tickets in the third highest category;

5. Semi-finals: minimum of 880 top-category retail tickets, 920 retail tickets in the next highest category and 730 retail tickets in the third highest category;

6. The final is exempt from these stipulations.

Hmmmmmm. I wait to see how they deal with my seats for the Champions League games next season, then. Sound like UEFA swallow up a lot of the hospitality tickets for their "family".

There are only 23,000 season ticket holders, so there will be plenty of seats for people who need to move.

He was offered seats on all the other three sides of the ground.

So gradually as we move into the next few years of being in the Premier League, the number of STs will slowly increase as the big kids move out to other areas, to be replaced by more smaller kids, so fewer match day tickets for anyone else?

So why is there no mention of extending the stadium? Another 10,000 adult seats could yield £10million a year + extra impulse shop sales on match days!

So gradually as we move into the next few years of being in the Premier League, the number of STs will slowly increase as the big kids move out to other areas

Are you forgetting that older people get older too?

For every supporter who turns 18 there will be one or two who are too old to continue going, which will increase the number of available season tickets.

So gradually as we move into the next few years of being in the Premier League, the number of STs will slowly increase as the big kids move out to other areas, to be replaced by more smaller kids, so fewer match day tickets for anyone else?

So why is there no mention of extending the stadium? Another 10,000 adult seats could yield £10million a year + extra impulse shop sales on match days!

Why will there be more more season ticket holders? Existing ST holders whose kids grow up move. Other ST holders give up their tickets for one reason or another. New STs take their place.

The family stand isn't ST only, if that's what you're thinking.

The whole 'I go to more games than you do so I'm a better fan' theory is complete bollux though.

Greater spare time and disposable income does not equate to more fan pointz yo!!

Agreed. Fans that go to more game or no more or less than fans that stay at home.

However fans that go to more games should definitely get priority for tickets over those that don't go, regardless of the circumstances. That's what some in that BBC article seem to be forgetting.

It's obviously much better to only have rich old men watching Premier League football instead of any pesky local kids from poorer families.

I get where you're coming from.

Leave me with my simmering anger at my inability to procur a ticket.

It is impossible for there to be more than the current number. The necessity of keeping 10% for away fans, a further 10% to be sold on a game-by-game basis and those that are needed for hospitality etc will not allow for more than 23,000 season tickets.

The club may want to consider though the price of kids season tickets, particularly if there is evidence of a serious number of them being left unfilled on a regular basis. They may also want to do this to increase revenue,

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
So why is there no mention of extending the stadium?

The only excuse can be that this roguish combination of sinful manager and mischievous players have brought about Champions League qualification one year quicker than the unrealistic target set by our harebrained owners.

It wouldn't be the first time staff at the club have been 'careless' with their handling of tickets... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sport/football/693627.stm

Ah yes. That was when Spurs fans were in our sections and that lady supporter of ours (forget her name now but it was well publicised at the time) was 'rounded on; by a male Spurs 'fan'.

And to think, some of the players involved are still to this day treated as Leicester legends. Tony Cottee bow your head in shame.

I remember a bloke picking his child up and moving next to the pitch with the photographers in that Spurs game, good on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669