Everton Tickets Sold Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no system in the world that would cater for that group of fans. Can't keep a group of tickets aside for 'deserving cases from abroad'

Especially when the staff in the ticket have to have their cut first

There is, it's one that allows people like those leaving family stand seats empty the opportunity to resell in a controlled marketplace.

There is, it's one that allows people like those leaving family stand seats empty the opportunity to resell in a controlled marketplace.

To other children, perhaps. Unless you think it should be a non-family family stand. The club insist that there is a minimum of one kid to two adults in a party.

Those are child seats

In the family stand

Meant for children

I haven't seen much evidence of this being enforced though. A few times I've seen all adult groups in there with extremely well developed "kids". Does the club enforce STs moving onto other areas if the ground once the child hits 18?

I haven't seen much evidence of this being enforced though. A few times I've seen all adult groups in there with extremely well developed "kids". Does the club enforce STs moving onto other areas if the ground once the child hits 18?

Yes. A friend had to move this year as his kid was over 18 at the start of the season.

Yes. A friend had to move this year as his kid was over 18 at the start of the season.

So what happens when you have to relocate but all season tickets elsewhere are already sold? No- one is going to give up a season ticket now are they, they will simply pass them to friends if illness/ redundancy/ house or job move means they cannot continue going.

You can upgrade each child ticket 4 times during a season without moving seats. Mines actualy been upgraded 4 times and my nephew who i usually take may not be able to make the Everton game so i may have an empty seat due to these rules.

[QUOour, post: 1259389, member: 1767"]Sometimes my kids can't make night games.

However, they were sat there through the dark days of relegation and League One when there were plenty of seats available all around the ground. Whining glory-hunters who've suddenly discovered their love of Leicester City can **** right off (that's not aimed at you, fox58).[/QUOTE]

The point I was trying to make was that some people are happy to leave the seat empty while other fans have no chance of a ticket, and in the case in question, these are free tickets, maybe the club need to be more flexible instead of forcing people to leave their normal seat if not accompanied by by a junior. The two gentlemen in front of us took the decision to leave the seats empty rather than relocating to another part of the ground.

And that is a shiity selfish attitude. I bought me and my son tickets in the family stand when it was still scheduled for sat 3pm k.o. when the game was moved and my lad was no longer able to come I contacted the club and relinquished my son's ticket an moved mine to a more expensive seat.

Righteous and smug with self.

So what happens when you have to relocate but all season tickets elsewhere are already sold? No- one is going to give up a season ticket now are they, they will simply pass them to friends if illness/ redundancy/ house or job move means they cannot continue going.

He was offered seats on all the other three sides of the ground.

I have a theory.

It is "potentially" a historic game for the club. If, over the next 2/3 weeks, results go with us, we could win the league, or be presented with the trophy, that day.

I wonder if the club have withheld a fair chunk of tickets, for sponsors, players' families, VIP's etc etc, to satisfy the demand from these groups. If it turns out to be not significant, there may be some tickets released from this allocation. If it is significant, then they have the scope to "look after" them.

This isn't based on any inside knowledge, other than the fact that this does happen and therefore may be happening here.

You can upgrade each child ticket 4 times during a season without moving seats. Mines actualy been upgraded 4 times and my nephew who i usually take may not be able to make the Everton game so i may have an empty seat due to these rules.

I am happy to chance this with a bribe to the steward if you are interested.

I have a theory.

It is "potentially" a historic game for the club. If, over the next 2/3 weeks, results go with us, we could win the league, or be presented with the trophy, that day.

I wonder if the club have withheld a fair chunk of tickets, for sponsors, players' families, VIP's etc etc, to satisfy the demand from these groups. If it turns out to be not significant, there may be some tickets released from this allocation. If it is significant, then they have the scope to "look after" them.

This isn't based on any inside knowledge, other than the fact that this does happen and therefore may be happening here.

I hadn't considered sponsors, but I mentioned in the first post in the thread that I suspected they'd gone to staff - and that includes players.

I wonder how many of the tickets currently on sale at inflated prices can be traced back to club employees.

It wouldn't be the first time staff at the club have been 'careless' with their handling of tickets... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sport/football/693627.stm

FA spokesman Steve Double said:
There has been a smokescreen from people within Leicester City and we have been disappointed about their lack of regret and the lack of concern for what ultimately took place that day

Last edited:
I hadn't considered sponsors, but I mentioned in the first post in the thread that I suspected they'd gone to staff - and that includes players.

I wonder how many of the tickets currently on sale at inflated prices can be traced back to club employees.

It wouldn't be the first time staff at the club have been 'careless' with their handling of tickets... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sport/football/693627.stm
I suspect a lot of them haven't even been allocated yet. Yes, there will be some who have already secured their tickets this way, but you only have to look at the way the tickets are distributed to sponsors for significant matches (Champions League finals, World Cup final matches, etc), albeit at a higher level, to understand this happens.

I used to work at the club, back in the Filbert Street days. I've no idea if it still works the same way, but I know how League Cup final tickets were worked on back then ;)

I hope all those who gets a ticket prefer to not watch the game through their mobile phone. Unlike these ManC supporters tonight:

image.jpg

I suspect a lot of them haven't even been allocated yet. Yes, there will be some who have already secured their tickets this way, but you only have to look at the way the tickets are distributed to sponsors for significant matches (Champions League finals, World Cup final matches, etc), albeit at a higher level, to understand this happens.

I used to work at the club, back in the Filbert Street days. I've no idea if it still works the same way, but I know how League Cup final tickets were worked on back then ;)

Just thinking for next season, how many sponsor tickets would be needed in the champions league?
I guess there would be very limited hospitality tickets and individual tickets for sale in the west stand

Just thinking for next season, how many sponsor tickets would be needed in the champions league?
I guess there would be very limited hospitality tickets and individual tickets for sale in the west stand

Do they still have the rule that the first few rows of seats have to be left empty?

The away allocation would be smaller (I think it's 5% of capacity), so that might make up for having fewer tickets in other areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669