Everton Win Bent Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMC Fox said:
Why are we fools? What's wrong with being a little annoyed that someone insists something is probably gonna happen even when everyone else (especially the media) is saying it's not?

All I say is don't shoot the messenger. Every bit of 'inside' info I have seen from MB has been spot on, unfortunately this one time is wasn't to be. Why be annoyed, he posted what he knew, circumstances changed, Everton probably offered Bent silly money. Do you believe everything you read on this forum?

LS6_Fox said:
EMC Fox said:
Why are we fools? What's wrong with being a little annoyed that someone insists something is probably gonna happen even when everyone else (especially the media) is saying it's not?

All I say is don't shoot the messenger. Every bit of 'inside' info I have seen from MB has been spot on, unfortunately this one time is wasn't to be. Why be annoyed, he posted what he knew, circumstances changed, Everton probably offered Bent silly money. Do you believe everything you read on this forum?

I think the info was great - you got me wrong! It was the insistence that we should "wait and see" even when bent was obviously gone that's the annoying bit! Anyways i'll say no more - don't want to upset anybody else! :roll:

EMC Fox said:
LS6_Fox said:
No worries mate. Did you/do you post on the 606 forum?

Yes I did and yes I do :)

I used to check it out from time to time, but I never actually posted. Who do you post as?

A certain Mr Richens used to do my head in on there.

EMC Fox said:
LS6_Fox said:
EMC Fox said:
LS6_Fox said:

I used to check it out from time to time, but I never actually posted. Who do you post as?

I'm the "fool" known as Derby Fox :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok apologies you're not a 'fool' :D

Do you actually live in Derby? Sorry about that mate :wink:

LS6_Fox said:
EMC Fox said:
LS6_Fox said:
EMC Fox said:
LS6_Fox said:

I'm the "fool" known as Derby Fox :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok apologies you're not a 'fool' :D

Do you actually live in Derby? Sorry about that mate :wink:

YEs :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I do live in Derby :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Don't keep reminding me! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

EMC Fox said:
I'm sorry if I offended anyone... it wasn't the info that I was referring to - it was the constant "Wait and see" attitude despite all the media being certain he was in merseyside.

Keep up the info - just dont "flog a dead horse" when it's clear that it's already bolted :D

Sorry again!

I unreservedly remove the soubriquet of "fool" from you, apologise for calling you a "fool" and would like to say I share the sense of frustration. It is not Mad Biker's fault. :wink:

Steven said:
EMC Fox said:
I'm sorry if I offended anyone... it wasn't the info that I was referring to - it was the constant "Wait and see" attitude despite all the media being certain he was in merseyside.

Keep up the info - just dont "flog a dead horse" when it's clear that it's already bolted :D

Sorry again!

I unreservedly remove the soubriquet of "fool" from you, apologise for calling you a "fool" and would like to say I share the sense of frustration. It is not Mad Biker's fault. :wink:

Crap avatar Stevo, where's the minge?

Great avatar. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472