Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

For those that mourn the departure of Tommy Wright from Aberdeen (yes he has left) let me tell you there was plenty of Ex-Leicester connections in their enthralling 0-0 game with St Johnstone over the weekend.

In goal was Jason Brown, once loaned to the Foxes from Blackburn
The Dons creative midfield was led by a certain Stephen Hughes. It may not surprise many who saw him play for City that he left the pitch before half time with a hamstring injury. On in his place was a Mr Uchechi, who Alan Young may remember from his brief stay with the Foxes.

Er, when did this happen?

Jon Ashton was playing for Stevenage against Spurs.

May have been mentioned before, but it was also mentioned he got Stevenage's player of the season last time out.

Last edited:

I'm sure Tommy Wright scored at the weekend if he now plays in the English non-league? Can't remember who it was though and didn't want to post it to bring up the sh!t joke again but seeing as he's been mentioned already spose this can't hurt!!

I'm sure Tommy Wright scored at the weekend if he now plays in the English non-league? Can't remember who it was though and didn't want to post it to bring up the sh!t joke again but seeing as he's been mentioned already spose this can't hurt!!

I saw him a few weeks ago, he's assistant manager at Chesterfield.

But the Tommy Wright you're talking about is at Forest Green Rovers.

Boooooo - not so ta Jeff then!! :bang:

EDIT - Will teach me for not using the quote function though.

Last edited:

I heard that Jordan Rhodes's (of can't stop scoring for Huddersfield fame) uncle is...

Steve Agnew

Kermit & Nicky Adams cancel each other out

Just been to The Valley, Michael Morrison scored an absolute peach of a goal today - look out for it if you're watching the FLS later on...

Chris O'Gravy scores the winner in the tight Steel City Derby this afternoon to send one half of Sheffield into raptures and the other into tears.

winner in a derby... :) I wonder how it's like to be both the most loved and the most hated man in the city...?

btw. hi everyone, I'm new here

winner in a derby... :) I wonder how it's like to be both the most loved and the most hated man in the city...?

Welcome to you. Hope you enjoy it here ( ignore the frequent blood-letting! ).

I often envy the Manchester, Sheffield and Liverpool teams, it must be great to have a city derby like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669